Intra-body nano-network

Jam

For what it's worth, this was shared by a scientist I highly respect, Jean-Claude Perez, a regulator collaborator of one Professor Luc Montagnier. I'm not sure I buy into the whole graphene oxide thing just yet, but I certainly can't just ignore it given that several highly respected researchers, including Nicola Bidoli, are backing it.

La Quinta Columna has shared a summary of the intra-body nano-network that forms after each inoculation the population receives. The author of this summary is Mik Andersen, owner of the research blog Corona2Inspect, who's a renowned scientist who has chosen to collaborate with La Quinta Columna and Dr. Pablo Campra's research under a pseudonym.

This nano-network described by Andersen is the one that would allow the neurostimulation of the population through a network designed for this purpose.

Many indications confirm that neuromodulation is the real purpose of the operation behind the global inoculation, ranging from the enactment of neuro-rights laws in some countries to the structuring of the same nano-network that is being deciphered, which would be a very advanced military technology.

This summary originally shared in Spanish has been brought to English by Orwell City, together with an excerpt from La Quinta Columna's program in which this work is presented.

yerrag

The survivors of the COVID worldwide holocaust looks to be getting a raw deal. Only the purebloods will be able to stay as humans but that explains why concentration camps are needed to herd purebloods into gene modification and robotic control.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Sorry, but it is too distopic to be true (yet). The problem with this is that they don't need the demonvaxxes. They can put that stuff on everything. Even regular IM/IV safe medications like heparine. If that would be true, we could not escape it in anyway. And for that they don't really need the covid shots, do they?

yerrag

Sorry, but it is too distopic to be true (yet). The problem with this is that they don't need the demonvaxxes. They can put that stuff on everything. Even regular IM/IV safe medications like heparine. If that would be true, we could not escape it in anyway. And for that they don't really need the covid shots, do they?
You're forgetting that fear of an invisible virus is the driver and enabler for justifying putting substances we don't want into our bodies because "it's for the common good- to protect everyone.." How can stealthily putting substances in medications work in this manner. And how are you going to implement your alternative methods on a worldwide scale, with the cooperation of all governments?

Makrosky

You're forgetting that fear of an invisible virus is the driver and enabler for justifying putting substances we don't want into our bodies because "it's for the common good- to protect everyone.." How can stealthily putting substances in medications work in this manner. And how are you going to implement your alternative methods on a worldwide scale, with the cooperation of all governments?
Because they will normalize it. To me it doesn't make sense that they do it with the covid vaxxes only. If they are really after that, they will keep putting it everywhere. I am not saying tomorrow or in 3 years but eventually we'll all get that thing, assuming it is real. For me it is still too conspiranoiac to be true. But I might be wrong. Just stating my thoughts out loud.

yerrag

Because they will normalize it. To me it doesn't make sense that they do it with the covid vaxxes only. If they are really after that, they will keep putting it everywhere. I am not saying tomorrow or in 3 years but eventually we'll all get that thing, assuming it is real. For me it is still too conspiranoiac to be true. But I might be wrong. Just stating my thoughts out loud.
With these people, nothing is off the table. I've long stopped thinking their propensity to cause harm is limited by my imagination of what evil is. They have the power to murder presidents at will. They can let mass murderers like Fauci walk away with impunity with murder. Conspiracy is an every day word now that it does not associate anymore with incredulity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom