Intolerance To Heat?

Coderr

I have an intolerance to hot weather. I sweat a lot. I'm getting restless. My face is red. I like cold weather more. What is my problem? Are there supplements I can use for this?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have an intolerance to hot weather. I sweat a lot. I'm getting restless. My face is red. I like cold weather more. What is my problem? Are there supplements I can use for this?
I had the same issue a few years ago. Getting lots of sunlight has helped th most. Also avoiding heating foods such as too much meat and starches helped.

I’m guessing blocked detox pathways via mold, metals, and blocked lymphatics. I used to have this problem before I did a lot of detox biohacking. I literally couldn’t sweat much and got over-heated. Ray speaks about Heat Shock Proteins. I suspect as we release toxins via sweat and other methods, our bodies become more efficient at releasing toxins via sweat through skin.

Phosphor

Once you get heat exhaustion or heat stroke, you are forever susceptible. I suggest you move to a climate where you do better. I live in a hot climate, do not do well here, and have to stay inside during the summer. I would move if I were able. I have friends who thrive in the heat, and they all have low basal body temperatures OR they sweat at a level I cannot do, with cooling systems that work for them. I had a friend whose hobby was running; he went out one June day with a friend, came back and said, "Gee, it seemed a bit warm today." It was 112. I can't even sit outside in the shade in 112. I have another friend who is a mail carrier; he wears long sleeved shirts and pants in this same weather, black even, and doesn't have a bit of problem. He hates cold weather. We are all different.