Interview - Dr. Raymond Peat On Cosmology And Transforming Society

lampofred

An interesting philosophy interview rather than a health interview.

-The world and universe are alive, developing, and increasing in metabolic energy
-There is a false scarcity mindset in the world; the earth could easily provide quality nutrition for 10 billion people if only the organization of society were changed to be more efficient
-Although there might seem to be a growing sense of learned helplessness, things aren't as hopeless as they might seem, and you should expect that intelligence/intuition will naturally arise when it is needed (as it does in ants and bees)

Regina

-The world and universe are alive, developing, and increasing in metabolic energy
-There is a false scarcity mindset in the world; the earth could easily provide quality nutrition for 10 billion people if only the organization of society were changed to be more efficient
-Although there might seem to be a growing sense of learned helplessness, things aren't as hopeless as they might seem, and you should expect that intelligence/intuition will naturally arise when it is needed (as it does in ants and bees)

Thanks! Another fabulous interview.
I wonder does Dr. Peat still believe in the grand solar minimum; whereas a mini-ice age is approaching soon?

schultz

Thanks. I always enjoy his non-nutrition interviews the most, probably because there are so many nutrition interviews already available and very few of the miscellaneous ones.

Thanks for posting this interview. It didn't show up on my Youtube feed so I wouldn't have caught it. I always like hearing Dr. Peat's philosophical side because of how philosophical "Generative Energy" and "Mind and Tissue" are, but most of the interviews with him focus on physiology. Not complaining though because those have been so helpful for me.

dfspcc20

+1 to this interview.
Definitely fits with the opening quote from the latest newsletter:
"The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation" -Bertrand Russell

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals