Interview: Dr Ray Peat - Hormones, Stress, PUFAs, Low Carb Diets, Fat Burning Vs. Suga

professor_sue

Just watched this video yesterday on the YouTube channel Jodellefit, though it was first uploaded on YouTube on April 27, 2019. I thought it was great, very informative overall. Check it out!

Peatful

I always hear something new; this time on pregnancy, breast feeding.

The interviewer did a great job at letting him speak; and Peat sounded spry. Always struck by his recall.

Thx for posting.

OP
professor_sue

professor_sue

No problem! I'm just glad I could figure out how to post the link! Haha :grin I agree, Dr. Peat was very upbeat, and it sounds like Jodelle, the interviewer/channel host, will have him back on again at some point, which is awesome.

Jodelle also did a video with haidut that was also fantastic. It was about a week prior to her interview with Dr. Peat. This one was also very, very informative. I'll get that one posted as well. If you wanted to just do a search on YouTube, it's called "Stress & Weight Gain, Estrogen & Endotoxins w/ Georgi Dinkov. " Cheers!

OP
professor_sue

professor_sue

It looks like the video with haidut I mentioned above was already posted by David PS, and if he's reading this, thank you!! I didn't see it before making my original post and reply. Anyway, well, enioy!