Interpret Dutch Test Results

jasieltego

Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience with a naturopathic doctor that can help them interpret results from a Dutch test.
I just got my results and don't really know how to read them. Not sure, what to take and how to lower Aldesterone and other things.
Does anyone have any recommendation of a doctor they used that can interpret my results via zoom?

Thanks

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience with a naturopathic doctor that can help them interpret results from a Dutch test.
I just got my results and don't really know how to read them. Not sure, what to take and how to lower Aldesterone and other things.
Does anyone have any recommendation of a doctor they used that can interpret my results via zoom?

Thanks
@skycop00 might know of someone or be able to do it himself.

OP
J

jasieltego

I can order and interpret any test from the DUTCH folks. Base test is about $280 and the cycle map is (fertility) is about $450.
I already took their test, I would just need a consultation to interpret my results and what to take to improve my health. Whether supplements, dhea, etc

skycop00

The question is, is the test accurate?
Well if you mean are the many markers of the metabolites accurate... I would say YES. Mark is an analytical chemist and has written many papers and completed several peer reviewed studies. I would still run blood for Testosterone and he explains why on his video library. The cycle map is really amazing and comprehensive for the complete cycle. The serum equivalents have been validated. Cortisol has long been validated and accepted in urine and saliva. Hope that helps. Dutchtest.com or their youtube channel at precision analytical will answer all your questions in detail.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals