Internet Users Punish Wall Street Greed As Gamestop Stocks Continue Soaring

tankasnowgod

Stock market crash coming soon. It won’t matter because all of our monies will disappear just the same. Sorry though........ very sorry
That would also means all debt disappears. Money, as it currently is, is nothing more than Promissory notes. That would mean a lot of people would technically be worth more.

Why be sorry? A stock market crash doesn't change assets in the real world one iota. Will all houses suddenly disappear? No. Will all water? No. Cars, trucks, oil, diamonds, rolex watches, Rubik's cubes? Nope. Will any skills you have suddenly disappear, like if you're a plumber or electrician? No again.

If what you predict comes to pass (a big IF), it certainly wouldn't be all bad.

LeeLemonoil

i had a whole bunch of gamestop stock and amc stock. i have been unable to sell them away as all commision free brokers freezed our stocks. this is the most blatant, intrusive display of market manipulation in human history. i have been robbed of my money, i dont see the stock market ever beeing the same after this. millions of people have seen how unbelivably corrupt the system is now.

if they didnt block these stocks i would have turnd 500 dollars into 7000 dollars. really sucks.

So you still own the Stocks technically but can sell them?

Maybe you’re lucky and the Funds still short squeeze and you’ll end up above your buying price.

You’re not supposed to sell before that happens anyway if you are in for the case, not the Ponzi scheme.

The squeeze is likely near, because what the big players manipulated today is without precedent. They have to be under heavy pressure.

Anyways, @Amarsh123 last year that the stock market will close its doors in a way for small investors. The Great Reset will See to it

LeeLemonoil

That would also means all debt disappears. Money, as it currently is, is nothing more than Promissory notes. That would mean a lot of people would technically be worth more.

Why be sorry? A stock market crash doesn't change assets in the real world one iota. Will all houses suddenly disappear? No. Will all water? No. Cars, trucks, oil, diamonds, rolex watches, Rubik's cubes? Nope. Will any skills you have suddenly disappear, like if you're a plumber or electrician? No again.

If what you predict comes to pass (a big IF), it certainly wouldn't be all bad.

If they control the money to trade for those skills and values .... and if they seize all the values they like by force.

The Great Reseters will have thought about all these things. Maybe they won’t own everything at once, but they will make sure to be able to control everything valuable if need be at their whim.
If they succeed.

tankasnowgod

this is the most blatant, intrusive display of market manipulation in human history.

Not even close.

Look at what happened to The Hunt Brothers-

Or when the Forex market shut down in October 2008.

Or how the US Treasury lent 2 billion ounces of silver to The Manhattan Project, and agreed to keep that silver "on the books" so as not to affect demand.

tankasnowgod

@tankasnowgod I'm sorry that @pro marker was unable to sell his stock. It's a crime

The bigger crime is that he never had any stock in the first place. I'm sure he never touched a stock certificate, and I'm sure his broker never put any actual stock in his name. Listen to the Patrick Byrne speech. No one really owns stock. Their broker says they do, but that's really an illusion. It's all held by Cede & Company.

T

TheBeard

It's all cute and all that a bunch of redditors think they can change the course of the world.
The only gains to take were between two weeks ago and now.

From now on you can be sure that all regulatory bodies, softwares and else have been put in place to prevent those individuals from sinking yet another hedge fund.

Party's over.

OP
Quelsatron

Quelsatron

It's all cute and all that a bunch of redditors think they can change the course of the world.

From now on you can be sure that all regulatory bodies, softwares and else have been put in place to prevent those individuals from sinking yet another hedge fund.

Party's over.
The harder we hold, the more they will have to pay, or the more flagrant abuse they will have to resort to, both of which are a bad deal for them. This is a spartan shield wall, demoralization only harms the cause and is the only way they have out of this reasonably well off. Of course if someone is betting their life savings on this i wouldn't expect them to death grip their stocks lol

LeeLemonoil

The harder we hold, the more they will have to pay, or the more flagrant abuse they will have to resort to, both of which are a bad deal for them. This is a spartan shield wall, demoralization only harms the cause and is the only way they have out of this reasonably well off. Of course if someone is betting their life savings on this i wouldn't expect them to death grip their stocks lol

I‘m holding. Was a nice thrill overseas here where during the night there was a 100% swing loss to gain.

I think some Asians are onboard now too.

Pity the Reddit kicked me out because they understandably wanna avoid trolls and deeinfirmation so they kicked most new members.

LucyL

Pity the Reddit kicked me out because they understandably wanna avoid trolls and deeinfirmation so they kicked most new members.
I was wondering just last night if Charlie had such a strategy in mind if the heat every turned on this forum...

T

TheBeard

They are now thinking they can have an impact on SLV shares ?.
Just forgetting that the volumes are of another magnitude, and that they are now going after states and institutions doing that, not some random red chip no one has never heard of.

pro marker

Party's over.
you dont understand the power of retards. ive made more in the last week than the average person does slaving away in an office for months. i know people who a millionaires and dont even know how to file their taxes. actual wall street traders have people monitoring 4can to find the newest trends.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom