Internet Users Punish Wall Street Greed As Gamestop Stocks Continue Soaring

pro marker

They are now thinking they can have an impact on SLV shares ?.
Just forgetting that the volumes are of another magnitude, and that they are now going after states and institutions doing that, not some random red chip no one has never heard of.
not to mention the fact that 4chan is just about the most influential website in the world. it shapes pop culture.

T

TheBeard

you dont understand the power of retards. ive made more in the last week than the average person does slaving away in an office for months. i know people who a millionaires and dont even know how to file their taxes. actual wall street traders have people monitoring 4can to find the newest trends.

I made more than people make in a lifetime with cryptos...doesn't mean I'm an expert or I'll make the right decisions again.

Past gains are not reflective of future ones.

pro marker

I made more than people make in a lifetime with cryptos...doesn't mean I'm an expert or I'll make the right decisions again.

Past gains are not reflective of future ones.
my point is that retards fomoing in on everything can drive a price very significantly up or down. retail marketers can make a big difference when they all go for the same thing. have you made more than most people after taxes if you cash it out?

So, what's your next bet?
idk, but my point with this post was that 4chan could very significantly affect the stock market because they affect pop culture.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom