International Shipping On Health Natura Cost

raypeatclips

International buyers from health natura, how much is your shipping? I was looking at pregnenolone 20 grams and my shipping to England, UK is $94.43 minimum, not including the price of the actual pregnenolone. That is absolutely ridiculous for an item that weighs 20 grams. Please can you switch to a cheaper carrier?

@healthnatura

Last edited:
T

tobieagle

International buyers from health natura, how much is your shipping? I was looking at pregnenolone 20 grams and my shipping to England, UK is $94.43 minimum, not including the price of the actual pregnenolone. That is absolutely ridiculous for an item that weighs 20 grams. Please can you switch to a cheaper carrier?

@healthnatura

This might be a viable alternative for people in the EU:

Swanson Pregnenolone | 10mg, 90 Capsules - £2.61

Around 3 pound per gram.

Amazoniac

"More carriers" is already selected, you just have to move on to the next menu, maybe you are selecting UPS.
But I had problems with the website before, I couldn't select any other carriers other than UPS, but then I tried the next day and it worked..

Last edited:

marteagal

I had the same problem (shipping costs: 37.15 USD). The "solution" was to buy a larger amount of pregnenolone to lower shipping costs on a per gram basis.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

"More carriers" is already selected, you just have to move on to the next menu, maybe you are selecting UPS.
But I had problems with the website before, I couldn't select any other carriers other than UPS, but then I tried the next day and it worked..

You are right, I have got confused with the menus. There is shipping to me for $15 for the 20 grams pregnenolone. Apologies to @healthnatura my mistake. Mods can delete this if they would like.

Last edited:

aquaman

Still a useful post.

Shipping with USPS from USA should cost $3-4 plus packaging and handling cost, so $15 is still very high. A friend lives in NY and sends me things and tells me the cost. USPS for light packages can be $2 to UK!

healthnatura

Still a useful post.

Shipping with USPS from USA should cost $3-4 plus packaging and handling cost, so $15 is still very high. A friend lives in NY and sends me things and tells me the cost. USPS for light packages can be $2 to UK!
We USPS servers to calculate shipping costs and then add a discount. We do not allow letter rates, due to a lack of tracking.

Still a useful post.

No thanks

livesimply

You could try using this website: Pregnenolone and check their shipping rates.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals