Interesting study in curing cancer

Rick K

Hi all. As most of us know, apart from radiation poisoning, the cause of cancer was discovered to be a metabolic disorder whereby mitochondria could no longer utilize glucose for energy and reverted to lactate. This was proven almost 100 years ago and the cure seems pretty straightforward: restore efficient metabolism. I came across this article which showed that, despite the tumors shrinking once metabolism is restored, proteolytic enzymes actually immediately attack and destroy the tumors which, apparently, has restored health in even stage 4 pancreatic cancer which is pretty much nonsurvivable otherwise.

@haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi all. As most of us know, apart from radiation poisoning, the cause of cancer was discovered to be a metabolic disorder whereby mitochondria could no longer utilize glucose for energy and reverted to lactate. This was proven almost 100 years ago and the cure seems pretty straightforward: restore efficient metabolism. I came across this article which showed that, despite the tumors shrinking once metabolism is restored, proteolytic enzymes actually immediately attack and destroy the tumors which, apparently, has restored health in even stage 4 pancreatic cancer which is pretty much nonsurvivable otherwise.

@haidut

I think the digestive enzymes have some merit but it ultimately is the same approach of mainstream medicine - i.e. "attack" or "destroy" the tumor as something foreign/alien/etc. The metabolic approach is that there is no such thing as a "cancer" cell but a metabolically deranged cell and once its metabolism reverts back to normal, the cell either rejoins the healthy quorum of the other cells composing the organism, or undergoes apoptosis if its structure is too deranged. Aspirin is one substance known to work along that pathway.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

I think the digestive enzymes have some merit but it ultimately is the same approach of mainstream medicine - i.e. "attack" or "destroy" the tumor as something foreign/alien/etc. The metabolic approach is that there is no such thing as a "cancer" cell but a metabolically deranged cell and once its metabolism reverts back to normal, the cell either rejoins the healthy quorum of the other cells composing the organism, or undergoes apoptosis if its structure is too deranged. Aspirin is one substance known to work along that pathway.
I agree on the metabolic approach which should prevent cancer in the first place. This isn't a first line of defense but a first line of health and longevity. I do think the enzymes are an effective adjunct as one may be in terminal stages and metabolism correction may not be able to correct fast enough. I found it interesting that cancer cells are identical to trophoblast cells save for the fact they don't "know" when to quit dividing which I suspect is really just to provide more of the inefficient lactate as a fuel source. The intention of my post was simply to put another harmless arrow in the quiver. Metabolism first, metabolism always.

fr@

@Rick K

Thanks for this post, I'm actually hoping for the effects of Digestive Enzymes along with the Metabolic Approach.

LucyL

@haidut
One of the biggest problems with Gonzalez approach was it was rather impractical - his patients had to take on the order of 200 pills a day, and in order to do his therapy you had to sign a statement promising you could/would do that. Now, that's not an attack on Gonzalez, he was not allowed to make an injectable enzymatic solution, not in the United States, so he had no choice but to go the pill route.

fr@

One of the biggest problems with Gonzalez approach was it was rather impractical - his patients had to take on the order of 200 pills a day, and in order to do his therapy you had to sign a statement promising you could/would do that. Now, that's not an attack on Gonzalez, he was not allowed to make an injectable enzymatic solution, not in the United States, so he had no choice but to go the pill route.
Thanks for clearing that part out -- 200 pills a day is for sure too many at the same time too much for the wallet.

OP
Rick K

Rick K

Thanks for clearing that part out -- 200 pills a day is for sure too many at the same time too much for the wallet.
Perhaps it is but what price the cost of the conventional route?