Interesting podcast on dangers of vitamin E supplementation

ReSTART

For vitamin E, all the molecules, only alpha-tocopherol has a transport protein. The other tocopherols do not. So, it goes in. This, I believe, is the reason why supplementing alpha-tocopherol is bad news because the alpha-tocopherol transport protein ensures the conservation of alpha-tocopherol. So, if we take a copious amount of alpha-tocopherol, it has no way to go except to conserve it, which, I believe, is the reason why, and this Professor [00:41:19] ______ had published in American Heart Journals Association that when you take alpha-tocopherol, you supplement it, it went and landed it on the LDL. Ordinarily, that's a good thing for antioxidant protection, but it landed so much and it had become a pro-oxidant and therefore that's a no-no because oxidized LDL is atherogenic. I know I got carried away.

Inaut

It's recommended to take mixed tocopherols though... Anything taken in isolation for a long time is probably not a great idea..

OP
R

ReSTART

It's recommended to take mixed tocopherols though... Anything taken in isolation for a long time is probably not a great idea..
A lot of mixed tocopherols are mostly alpha tocopherol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals