Interesting Observation With Mexican Coke

One thing I have found is mexicoke with white lettering on the cap is labeled as containing “ingredients derived from a bioengineered source”

But, mexicoke with silver lettering on the cap does not have anything about that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 56
One thing I have found is mexicoke with white lettering on the cap is labeled as containing “ingredients derived from a bioengineered source”

But, mexicoke with silver lettering on the cap does not have anything about that
Maybe the white lettered one is the one developed with aborted fetal stem cells. I gave up Mexican Coke when I learned that Coco Cola uses those poor murdered babies as "flavor enhancers" for their products.

Perry Staltic

The one labeled with GMO is 2019 and the one without is labeled 2020. It may be a case of changed labeling regulations that don't require it to be listed anymore. Cracks me up that caramel color is the 3rd-most ingredient.

The one labeled with GMO is 2019 and the one without is labeled 2020. It may be a case of changed labeling regulations that don't require it to be listed anymore. Cracks me up that caramel color is the 3rd-most ingredient.

"Caramel color is a common ingredient in colas and other dark soft drinks, and a possible human carcinogen—4-methylimidazole (4-MEI)—is formed during the manufacture of some kinds of the coloring."

"The chemical process during the manufacture of the caramel coloring used in soft drinks such as cola produces a carcinogen that could be raising the risk of cancer to above the accepted threshold of one extra case in every 100,000 people consuming the drinks, suggests an analysis."

Rock_V

@Rinse & rePeat Do you have any actual proof that Coca Cola uses aborted fetal cells in their products?
Don't you think this kind of fear-mongering only makes people anxious about food choices - especially when there is so little good quality food around.
Because of your posts on senomyx, I literally find it hard to enjoy a coke anymore without a lingering thought of drinking bloody babies. Thanks very much!
I know Coca Cola aren't a very ethical company and that the product may not be perfect quality- but what is - really?!
Also, Coke does have some medicinal uses.
My mum had bad food poisoning the other day - she was shaking with nausea - the only thing that got her to vomit was coke - within about 2 minutes. She immediately felt better.

@Rinse & rePeat Do you have any actual proof that Coca Cola uses aborted fetal cells in their products?
Don't you think this kind of fear-mongering only makes people anxious about food choices - especially when there is so little good quality food around.
Because of your posts on senomyx, I literally find it hard to enjoy a coke anymore without a lingering thought of drinking bloody babies. Thanks very much!
I know Coca Cola aren't a very ethical company and that the product may not be perfect quality- but what is - really?!
Also, Coke does have some medicinal uses.
My mum had bad food poisoning the other day - she was shaking with nausea - the only thing that got her to vomit was coke - within about 2 minutes. She immediately felt better.
Oh sorry to ruin you good time. I so sick of ostriches with their heads in the sand, or somewhere else, turning a blind dye to things that are fundamentally so wrong so they can enjoy their lives. Please don't tell me you are a godly person cause I can't stomach anymore BS nowadays. Next time give your mom a spoonful of honey or sone sugar salt water.

Rock_V

Hey... I'm not an ostrich. And I did give my mum sugar salt water... so maybe that's what worked.

OP
PeatandPotatoes
Maybe the white lettered one is the one developed with aborted fetal stem cells. I gave up Mexican Coke when I learned that Coco Cola uses those poor murdered babies as "flavor enhancers" for their products.

Do you think Ray knows about this? I have never heard of this before

I am no longer using Mexican Coke because stuff like this just shows you can’t trust any major brands/companies

I have seen conflicting evidence showing that they only use that technology on zero sugar/
new flavor cokes but I don’t want to support a business that is involved with this in any way and hides the truth from the public.

Like you PeatandPotatoes, I just stopped buying anything from Coca Cola, not because I am afraid that there are aborted cells in my soda, but because Coca Cola partakes in those atrocious practices. There are other colas to choose from that don't make their fortunes using aborted baby parts. Ignorance really is bliss, as I had to give up a lot of other products too. As I have said before to those "playing church", how can one think they would die for what they believe in, when they can't live for what they believe in, giving up a Coke.i don't imagine Ray Peat is a religious man, so this info probably wouldn't bother him, but who knows.

Attachments

• 20211226_102637.jpg
    20211226_102637.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 32