Intercellular Zinc Deficiency a primary accelerator of aging!

GorillaHead

Through my research I have identified that when intercellular sinc drops off low grade inflamation is triggered. This leads to the destruction of the thymus and over time apoptosis of other human organs.

This affect is most prominent in men. Their thymus will shrink faster and studies have shown zinc to be a major player.

simply taking zinc will not solve the issue.
Increasing intercellular zinc levels is key

Motif

Through my research I have identified that when intercellular sinc drops off low grade inflamation is triggered. This leads to the destruction of the thymus and over time apoptosis of other human organs.

This affect is most prominent in men. Their thymus will shrink faster and studies have shown zinc to be a major player.

simply taking zinc will not solve the issue.
Increasing intercellular zinc levels is key
How to increase them?

Ps. My maybe life long zinc deficiency didn’t make me look old. I look much younger than I am.

Perry Staltic

Need selenium to release zinc from its intercellular transporter molecules so it becomes bioavailable. Zinc ionophores like quercetin and EGCG facilitate zinc entry into cells.

The body has its own transporter molecules to get zinc into and out of cells (ZIP, ZnT). I'd like to know what can be done to increase their health

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Need selenium to release zinc from its intercellular transporter molecules so it becomes bioavailable. Zinc ionophores like quercetin and EGCG facilitate zinc entry into cells.

The body has its own transporter molecules to get zinc into and out of cells (ZIP, ZnT). I'd like to know what can be done to increase their health
Yes this is what i heard. Reservatol as well but might be estrogenic.

vitamin D also increases cellular Zinc

Everyone should share ways to increase intercellular zinc

Motif

i took selenium , vitamin D, but that didn’t help with getting my zinc up. Never tried Quercetin longer than a few days

Jam

i took selenium , vitamin D, but that didn’t help with getting my zinc up. Never tried Quercetin longer than a few days
Did you measure via RBC zinc?

Perry Staltic

Intercellular (serum) zinc is normally very low and there is no way to judge one's zinc levels from that. Most is stored in tissues

Motif

Intercellular (serum) zinc is normally very low and there is no way to judge one's zinc levels from that. Most is stored in tissues
Interesting. I measured serum and others (plasma and I don’t know other names). All low.

I’ll get my next blood test results on Monday.

My copper is also always low , no matter what test

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Interesting. I measured serum and others (plasma and I don’t know other names). All low.

I’ll get my next blood test results on Monday.

My copper is also always low , no matter what test
Yup ur serum levels wont tell you much

JohnHafterson

Read up on carnosine and its relation to zinc:

Carnosine is a potent anti aging supplement a pleiotropic rapamycin mTor mimetic. Glycation, inflammation, very good for men.

Carnosine + Vit E

Carnosine pleiotropy

LLight

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Read up on carnosine and its relation to zinc:

Carnosine is a potent anti aging supplement a pleiotropic rapamycin mTor mimetic. Glycation, inflammation, very good for men.

Carnosine + Vit E

Carnosine pleiotropy
Interesting. I wonder if zinc allows us to increase mtor and inhibit the aging and harm that comes with mtor signaling.

like increasing mtor leads to acne. And zinc blocks the acne. Effectively blocking the inflammation. perhaps high mtor activation and low zinc is the primary cause of aging

Dean

Boron seems to release zinc from storage, in my recent experience. How to get it to go where you want/need it though. Maybe it's about taking it in/releasing it in quantities the body can properly disperse.

TeslaFan

If the goal is to have zinc inside the cell, then zinc ionophores should help. I believe quercetin is one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals