Interaction Between Acetazolamide & Aspirin

Ron J

Hello everyone
I'd like to know if it's a dangerous combination. I plan to use aspirin at a dose that's supposed to achieve close to DNP like effects, along with acetazolamide.

OP
R

Ron J

Yesterday was my first day taking aspirin to create a DNP-like state, and I'm not sure if my ears were ringing due to the sudden 4g+ of aspirin(forgot to work my way up from lower doses) or due to the addition of acetazolamide.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Aspirin and diamox together carries the possibility of acidosis. I would not take high doses of aspirin with diamox just to be safe.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You can look up drug interactions at drugs.com.

OP
R

Ron J

Thank you. I looked up interactions, but wanted opinions from raypeatforum as well.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
When I wa taking both I limited myself to 2-3 aspirin max per day (<1000mg) and was fine but you may be different.

OP
R

Ron J

I'll stop acetazolamide while I experimenter with aspirin. I'm also taking caffeine; I plan to go up to 1,200mg.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'll stop acetazolamide while I experimenter with aspirin. I'm also taking caffeine; I plan to go up to 1,200mg.
That sounds like a good plan to me especially considering the ringing in your ears. Keep us posted.

OP
R

Ron J

That sounds like a good plan to me especially considering the ringing in your ears. Keep us posted.
Sure will. I'll run the experiment for a month. If it takes a week to kick in, I'll still have 3+ weeks to notice any fat loss. I think the DNP results were about a pound a day of mostly fat; I'd be satisfied if I get half of that from aspirin and caffeine.

Peaterpeater

Sure will. I'll run the experiment for a month. If it takes a week to kick in, I'll still have 3+ weeks to notice any fat loss. I think the DNP results were about a pound a day of mostly fat; I'd be satisfied if I get half of that from aspirin and caffeine.

Have you completed your experiment? How did it go? Can you share your findings?

OP
R

Ron J

It was a disappointment in the most part, but it's worth a try if you want to lose excess body fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals