Intentional Medical Genocide

Rick K

I just wonder aloud to myself what any court ruling will accomplish. Every country involved, at least in the West, is violating their constitutions as well as are law enforcement and governors are just ignoring state court rulings. If the Hague says stop how will they enforce it? I don't think any government is going to care as they don't care now.

Badger

I just wonder aloud to myself what any court ruling will accomplish. Every country involved, at least in the West, is violating their constitutions as well as are law enforcement and governors are just ignoring state court rulings. If the Hague says stop how will they enforce it? I don't think any government is going to care as they don't care now.
"If the Hague says stop how will they enforce it? I don't think any government is going to care as they don't care now." This is a decisively important observation. But it is off on one point: it's not accurate to say the governments don't care. "Caring" about their populations is based on the assumption governments are independent. That they cared about their population was a valid assumption that could be made in the past, at least to some degree. No longer. Now, it's a completely outdated assumption. It's gone, over, finished, kicked into the dustbin of history: this assumption is dodo birded. No government will enforce it because every government is owned and therefore, controlled by the Oligarchy. Governments "care" only about what the Oligarchy wants and directs. Any strategy conceived to fight them must take this into account to have any chance of succeeding in a fight against them.

P

Peatness

I still think it is worth making these legal claims. The alternative is to do nothing and keep head down?

Peatful

P

Peatness

David Martin Uncovers The Poison Jab in Details​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5tIKf7GzjltN/

Stop having debates that aren’t real debates. This is not about masks. This is not about social distancing. Those were decoys to distract us from the crimes that were being committed. The crimes that are being committed are racketeering, bio-weapons, and if fact at least, reckless homicide if not wilful murder of massive members of our population, and we cannot sit idly and allow that to persist. (David Martin August 2021)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Birdie

Rick K

I still think it is worth making these legal claims. The alternative is to do nothing and keep head down?
No, not keep your head down. Keep it up with a high one finger salute. My point is that whatever the Hague rules on is irrelevant. They cannot enforce it as the whole world is complicit in this financial destruction and mass injection campaign. I'm happy these cases are proceeding for posterity's sake but they will ultimately lead to nothing. The only ones who will stop this is us.

Peatogenic

People don't want to believe that the institutions - CDC, FDA, Government, pharma companies, health insurers etc, etc are corrupt. If they are, what can they trust? Has their whole life been a lie?

For most people it's easier not to go down that rabbit-hole. So they take the jab and shut up, having false faith that everything will soon 'go back to normal'.

It's not just that they're corrupt, they're allowing genocide

OP
B

Birdie

David Martin Uncovers The Poison Jab in Details​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5tIKf7GzjltN/

Stop having debates that aren’t real debates. This is not about masks. This is not about social distancing. Those were decoys to distract us from the crimes that were being committed. The crimes that are being committed are racketeering, bio-weapons, and if fact at least, reckless homicide if not wilful murder of massive members of our population, and we cannot sit idly and allow that to persist. (David Martin August 2021)

Yes. And like Peatogenic says it's genocide. Crimes. I can't stand to think about it but that won't stope me from saying it's true.

P

Peatness

FFtaRZLXEAAHRen

Texon

Interview August 1, 2021

I've never heard of the CMA reporting system, but this doctor says that within the first three days after the shot, 45,000 deaths were reported. CMA reporting is a Medicare(Older people) and Medicaid (Poor people) reporting system. At that time the VAERS deaths reported were 12,000.

Dr Zelenko and Dr McCullough think these numbers are off by 10 times or even 100 times. The Harvard Study said that less than 1% of injuries are reported. It found medical professionals didn't know anything about the reporting system. And it got in the way of the work flow in the doctors' offices.

DR.BRYAN ARDIS: "WE ARE WITNESSING INTENTIONAL MEDICAL GENOCIDE"

@Rinse & rePeat @ecstatichamster @bzmazu
Here is THE LATEST information AFAIK. Please repost everywhere unless you see some valid reason for not doing so. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with this since I am not a scientist.

View: https://rumble.com/v1qe7k7-worldwide-exclusive-dr.-ardis-was-wrong.html

OP
B

Birdie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom