Intentional Medical Genocide

Birdie

Interview August 1, 2021

I've never heard of the CMA reporting system, but this doctor says that within the first three days after the shot, 45,000 deaths were reported. CMA reporting is a Medicare(Older people) and Medicaid (Poor people) reporting system. At that time the VAERS deaths reported were 12,000.

Dr Zelenko and Dr McCullough think these numbers are off by 10 times or even 100 times. The Harvard Study said that less than 1% of injuries are reported. It found medical professionals didn't know anything about the reporting system. And it got in the way of the work flow in the doctors' offices.

DR.BRYAN ARDIS: "WE ARE WITNESSING INTENTIONAL MEDICAL GENOCIDE"

@Rinse & rePeat @ecstatichamster @bzmazu

rei

Anyone got a link to the fauci website he claims was used as justification for remdesivir and referenced 2 studies showing it to fail and being toxic?

Rick K

Interview August 1, 2021

I've never heard of the CMA reporting system, but this doctor says that within the first three days after the shot, 45,000 deaths were reported. CMA reporting is a Medicare(Older people) and Medicaid (Poor people) reporting system. At that time the VAERS deaths reported were 12,000.

Dr Zelenko and Dr McCullough think these numbers are off by 10 times or even 100 times. The Harvard Study said that less than 1% of injuries are reported. It found medical professionals didn't know anything about the reporting system. And it got in the way of the work flow in the doctors' offices.

DR.BRYAN ARDIS: "WE ARE WITNESSING INTENTIONAL MEDICAL GENOCIDE"

@Rinse & rePeat @ecstatichamster @bzmazu
I believe a substantial number of deaths and injuries have been scrubbed. Look at the Vaers system. Each incident is sequentially numbered and you can see significant point spreads on the numbers with relatively few deaths in comparison. This is just mass murder.

P

Peatness

6mins into this interview Dr Ardis explains the vaers number deception. I'm not sure why people are not waking up to this.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MO4bx12wRs4d/

I believe a substantial number of deaths and injuries have been scrubbed. Look at the Vaers system. Each incident is sequentially numbered and you can see significant point spreads on the numbers with relatively few deaths in comparison. This is just mass murder.
Scrubbed indeed

OP
B

Birdie

Seems like only the ones who know want to hear more.

J.R.K

6mins into this interview Dr Ardis explains the vaers number deception. I'm not sure why people are not waking up to this.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MO4bx12wRs4d/

Scrubbed indeed

This is one of those times that proves indeed ignorance is bliss, remember the vast majority of the population believes that these treatments are safe and the experimental vaccine component of emergency use authorization combined with no proper adherence the informed consent protocols gives the facia of safety and just another vaccine that is necessary to get us back to our normal lives. This we know is a fictitious empty promise as everything else in this schmozzle.

OP
B

Birdie

Somehow the numbers should get out. And people should know that the usual death count for discontinuing a vaccine is 50 or at the most 150. Dr McCullough gave these numbers and so have others. We are at thousands, and not discontinuing.

Who in their right mind would trust the pharmaceutical organizations after all this.

ballomar

Who in their right mind would trust the pharmaceutical organizations after all this.

People don't want to believe that the institutions - CDC, FDA, Government, pharma companies, health insurers etc, etc are corrupt. If they are, what can they trust? Has their whole life been a lie?

For most people it's easier not to go down that rabbit-hole. So they take the jab and shut up, having false faith that everything will soon 'go back to normal'.

Rick K

Jerkboy

Thread title is like a death metal song name.

J.R.K

This is good to see how the legal side of things are progressing and there is hope in the fact that the courts have acknowledged and are willing to hear the case/ cases. Of note is the special hearing filed on behalf of the elderly in long term healthcare facilities that were mistreated and if I may dare say poisoned or abandoned in some cases by healthcare providers. This I am ashamed to say was something that did happen in Canada, and those that did the unspeakable will have to face the consequences for their actions if not in this life than for certain in the next.

Jehonadab

This isn't exactly on subject but I just became aware that right on the WHO website they state that the vaccines are safe for people "above the age of 18" and it is in bold. While I believe it's actually not safe for anyone, it is important information and I think every concerned parent should be aware of it. If I had school age kids I would carry a print out of this page. This is only a screenshot but it is easy to find

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210823-164934_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210823-164934_Chrome.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 11
OP
B

Birdie

A well done presentation by the gentleman, but one cannot help but notice that the powers that be were not really interested in addressing his concerns, and were more concerned about hearing the rest of the people’s concerns- hearing but not listening to their concerns.
Yes, acting as though his information was just not more important than that of everyone else. You wouldn't expect anything else, but it is disgusting to watch isn't it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom