Intense Craving For Red Meat. But I've Never Had It In My Life

cyclops

Since I had been a vegetarian my entire life, I didn't know how to make steak/ribs/etc. and I didn't want to spend too much money at a restaurant in case I didn't like it. So, I just got 2 double cheeseburgers from McDonald's instead as an introduction to meat...they were extremely underwhelming and not filling at all. I thought cheeseburgers were really filling/satisfying/calorie-dense from all I hear about McDonald's and fast food being super fatty and the classic American junk food, but they were barely a snack, and the meat had barely any flavor. I still don't know why I was craving meat so badly because I looked at the vitamins/minerals on cronometer, and I've been getting everything that the cheeseburger had to offer, but I'm no longer craving meat anymore...

I can't believe you broke 20 years vegetarian with 2 smelly worthless cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. Thats like the saddest story I ever heard...could make for a great sad movie scene or something. Yuck, I think they microwave their meat. You shoulda at least went to 5 guys. But yeah you coulda bought a nice steak or grass-fed ground beef at the store and cooked it up nice at home. Got some decent bread, cheese, etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals