Intelligence Is All Around You

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
I took a basic speeding ticket to court not that long ago to just see the process through and basically it would've been let off (which would've been right) but the jury, despite no evidence from the police, still voted guilty and chose like 120 dollars or something ridiculous...and the judge and everything was neutral in it...so it shows basically, the system is pretty open its really a lot of times (not in all cases I presume but I don't know maybe) its the lack of intelligence or willingness to think logically, intelligently, and do the right thing of every day people...they are too afraid of authorities and don't even trust themselves to have a say, and would be too afraid to actually do the right thing even though its actually better...and I kind of think the school system is a big part in that, but I say no excuse! yet I empathize, but I dunno how with a straight face those people for example could've docked an innocent well speaking obviously decent person, then gone on with their day without maybe thinking it wasn't right to do or be in some bit of shame or at least question their not speaking up

Yea people are dumb. But they're kept that way. You're right about the school system, it does something to children. School is like a dragged out low grade lobotomy. Modern parenting is no better.

So it's about having strategically-placed influencers across the spectrum of society and culture, designed to appeal to as many different demographics as possible, for the purpose of controlling how people think and feel about things? Makes sense.

Julia Child (chef) and Gloria Steinem (feminist) both had confirmed CIA affiliations BTW. Aleister Crowley (occultist) was apparently MI5/MI6.

Yes. But not just influencers.

You got news events like the black shootings, the terrorist attacks, the school shootings, serial killers, some kid with 1200 IQ who gets accepted to every ivy league school, an alligator swallowing a child at disney world, tom bradys jersey getting stolen, the superbowl....

You got the NFL the MLB the NBA the NHL you got soccer over in those other countries and the olympics ever couple of years

You got big corporations like microsoft, apple, amazon, facebook, google, all intelligence all the time

You got iphones, androids, tesla, spacex, uber, amazon, virgin mobile

You national parks, nature reservations, wildlife reservations, greenpeace, peta....

You got history archaeology, ancient culture, ancient religions....

You got medicine, cancer, fluoride, emf pollution, cellphone radiation, and on and on ...

You got music and physics, math and literature, art and architecture

the world health organization, the un, all those goody two shoes organizations are fake.

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
@pimpnamedraypeat

Still waiting to hear why you think the UFC is rigged.

I think that's @icecreamlover

But I think it's rigged because there's a lot of money to be made off it. Why wouldn't it be rigged?

You can always loose in a choke or an armbar...or get KOed.

You think because there's blood and violence it's real? Wrestling is fake too incase you hadn't figured that one out.

jaa

I think that's @icecreamlover

But I think it's rigged because there's a lot of money to be made off it. Why wouldn't it be rigged?

You can always loose in a choke or an armbar...or get KOed.

You think because there's blood and violence it's real? Wrestling is fake too incase you hadn't figured that one out.

Sorry my mistake. @icecreamlover?

It's rigged because there's a lot of money to be made doesn't make sense. It ignores the competing interests.

UFC has the top MMA fighters in the world. They do things that can't be acted i.e. their skill isn't a facade (see edit below for expansion on this). It would be very strange to have these guys dedicate a life time to MMA and competing only to reach the top, find out it's all rigged, and then just go along with it for little pay. All of those athletes. Silent throughout.

Yes wrestling is fake. And everyone knows it. Yet almost everyone who knows about MMA and what skill in the sport looks like believes it's real. That should tell you all you need to know.

Edit: I've trained Muay Thai for a long time and various martial arts before that. I've also trained Muay Thai in Thailand and know what professional fighters look like when they train over there. I've had a seminar with a UFC fighter and can guarantee he is a pro level fighter.

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
Sorry my mistake. @icecreamlover?

It's rigged because there's a lot of money to be made doesn't make sense. It ignores the competing interests.

UFC has the top MMA fighters in the world. They do things that can't be acted i.e. their skill isn't a facade (see edit below for expansion on this). It would be very strange to have these guys dedicate a life time to MMA and competing only to reach the top, find out it's all rigged, and then just go along with it for little pay. All of those athletes. Silent throughout.

Yes wrestling is fake. And everyone knows it. Yet almost everyone who knows about MMA and what skill in the sport looks like believes it's real. That should tell you all you need to know.

Edit: I've trained Muay Thai for a long time and various martial arts before that. I've also trained Muay Thai in Thailand and know what professional fighters look like when they train over there. I've had a seminar with a UFC fighter and can guarantee he is a pro level fighter.

They're real fighters. Real fighters can take dives. And fighters don't control the organization anymore than ball players control the NBA.

We're not talking about the fighters here we're talking about the people running the organization. If there's a lot of money to be made by rigging the fights why wouldn't they? Because of the goodness of their heart? Their love of the sport? Oh come on. They're business men. They're in it for the money.

jaa

They're real fighters. Real fighters can take dives. And fighters don't control the organization anymore than ball players control the NBA.

We're not talking about the fighters here we're talking about the people running the organization. If there's a lot of money to be made by rigging the fights why wouldn't they? Because of the goodness of their heart? Their love of the sport? Oh come on. They're business men. They're in it for the money.

To your first paragraph: If that were the case, many fighters would have to stay silent (the ones they asked to take dives). This is very implausible even ignoring the supernatural acting ability they would have to have to pull this off so far with such little suspicion.

To your second paragraph: There is a lot of money to be made by running a legit organization. The owners went from a company worth 2M to 4B. This could have happened without any fights thrown given 99% of fans believe it's not rigged. Given how ruinous it would be for the company if it was found out that it was rigged, and given the profitability of the company, why would the owners risk it? The incentive is against it. And this is once again ignoring a very important fact (that being that it would be somewhat likely for it to get out).

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
To your first paragraph: If that were the case, many fighters would have to stay silent (the ones they asked to take dives). This is very implausible even ignoring the supernatural acting ability they would have to have to pull this off so far with such little suspicion.

To your second paragraph: There is a lot of money to be made by running a legit organization. The owners went from a company worth 2M to 4B. This could have happened without any fights thrown given 99% of fans believe it's not rigged. Given how ruinous it would be for the company if it was found out that it was rigged, and given the profitability of the company, why would the owners risk it? The incentive is against it. And this is once again ignoring a very important fact (that being that it would be somewhat likely for it to get out).

It's just my initial assumption that everything you see on TV is fake. Including major sports.

And it would be easy to control who gets into the top ranks of UFC. Only the ones willing to play the game like the irish guy and the black guy who acts sometimes. A lot of these people are actors. They play characters. It's reality TV for men. Look at the mayweather vs irish guy thing.

I mean if they can rig boxing...they can rig the UFC.

jaa

It's just my initial assumption that everything you see on TV is fake. Including major sports.

And it would be easy to control who gets into the top ranks of UFC. Only the ones willing to play the game like the irish guy and the black guy who acts sometimes. A lot of these people are actors. They play characters. It's reality TV for men. Look at the mayweather vs irish guy thing.

I mean if they can rig boxing...they can rig the UFC.

I have a strong feeling you're pulling my leg, but assuming everything you see on TV is fake is in the same realm of craziness as believing you're in the Truman Show and you should seek help. There is no reason to believe that beyond needless paranoia. The "mainstream" explanation for what is going on with TV is far more likely due to the fact it explains the data better (it's far far far more likely due to the crazy complexities involved with living in a universe where everything on TV is faked).

As for McGregor rising to the top because he plays the game, how do you envision that happening exactly? Presumably everyone he's had to face on the way up is playing the game as well at a minimum. They also have to allow themselves to get hit and "perform" a fight that is miles ahead of the latest action movies without the benefit of special effects. Oh and McGregor has to have skills that would make him a contender anyway, but for some reason the UFC wanted to secure their bet by doing something highly illegal that would risk losing their licence. You ignored that from the last post. Why would the UFC risk so much for such little gain?

Finally, you're confusing the fact that some fights have been rigged with an entire sport (and media medium) being rigged. That's akin to getting a papercut and surviving and thinking therefore you can get sliced in half and walk away unscathed.

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
I have a strong feeling you're pulling my leg, but assuming everything you see on TV is fake is in the same realm of craziness as believing you're in the Truman Show and you should seek help. There is no reason to believe that beyond needless paranoia. The "mainstream" explanation for what is going on with TV is far more likely due to the fact it explains the data better (it's far far far more likely due to the crazy complexities involved with living in a universe where everything on TV is faked).

As for McGregor rising to the top because he plays the game, how do you envision that happening exactly? Presumably everyone he's had to face on the way up is playing the game as well at a minimum. They also have to allow themselves to get hit and "perform" a fight that is miles ahead of the latest action movies without the benefit of special effects. Oh and McGregor has to have skills that would make him a contender anyway, but for some reason the UFC wanted to secure their bet by doing something highly illegal that would risk losing their licence. You ignored that from the last post. Why would the UFC risk so much for such little gain?

Finally, you're confusing the fact that some fights have been rigged with an entire sport (and media medium) being rigged. That's akin to getting a papercut and surviving and thinking therefore you can get sliced in half and walk away unscathed.

I do assume everything I see on TV is fake...or rather a mix of truth and lies meant to do more damage than full blown lies could do.

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. I think it's fake and rigged. I don't know why they would risk so much for so little. Because I don't know what they stand to gain from creating a spectacle out of the bloodsport that is UFC. And I don't know what they stand to loose by rigging it.

But I don't buy it for a second, friend. In a society as controlled as ours, UFC doesn't rise to the level it is at without help.

Are you a fan of UFC? Your defense of it seems....spirited.

jaa

I do assume everything I see on TV is fake...or rather a mix of truth and lies meant to do more damage than full blown lies could do.

Well that's pretty meaningless. Almost everything is a mix of truth and lies to some degree. But the degree matters. It doesn't mean everything on news is fake. Take news coverage for example. The anchor may have on a wig and be reading a script but that doesn't mean what they are reporting on is fake in the sense that humans use the word.

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly. I think it's fake and rigged. I don't know why they would risk so much for so little. Because I don't know what they stand to gain from creating a spectacle out of the bloodsport that is UFC. And I don't know what they stand to loose by rigging it.

Come on man I explained this. The company is worth billions. All that goes away if they get found out as fake. They're employing athletes who have a great ability anyway, and just in the natural progression of things superstars will rise to the top. They don't need to fake a superstars rise to make the money. The athletes are skilled enough to fight at that level anyway. The risk involved is so high they'd likely get found out and it would all go down the drain.

What about what I just wrote is untrue?

But I don't buy it for a second, friend. In a society as controlled as ours, UFC doesn't rise to the level it is at without help.

Again, this is a level of paranoia that is extremely unhealthy if real and you should really seek out medical attention if this is what you believe.

Are you a fan of UFC? Your defense of it seems....spirited.

I am a fan! But that's not the main reason for this disagreement. Well I guess it is because it's something I can talk about with very high levels of confidence. Again, point out what in my chain of logic is untrue. What do you disagree with exactly?

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
Well that's pretty meaningless. Almost everything is a mix of truth and lies to some degree. But the degree matters. It doesn't mean everything on news is fake. Take news coverage for example. The anchor may have on a wig and be reading a script but that doesn't mean what they are reporting on is fake in the sense that humans use the word.

Come on man I explained this. The company is worth billions. All that goes away if they get found out as fake. They're employing athletes who have a great ability anyway, and just in the natural progression of things superstars will rise to the top. They don't need to fake a superstars rise to make the money. The athletes are skilled enough to fight at that level anyway. The risk involved is so high they'd likely get found out and it would all go down the drain.

What about what I just wrote is untrue?

I am a fan! But that's not the main reason for this disagreement. Well I guess it is because it's something I can talk about with very high levels of confidence. Again, point out what in my chain of logic is untrue. What do you disagree with exactly?

What is the risk of being found out when the whole system is rigged? Who finds them out? You're making a lot of assumptions about the integrity of the sport and the people sorrounding it. Like I said, in a culture as controlled as ours, a sport doesn't suddenly gain hype and become popular without friends in high places. MMA had been around for decades before...what was different about UFC? Why the unending hype surrounding it?

What would mcgregor be doing if he wasnt a UFC fighter? Is there any other field where he could be as rich as he is today? He doesn't seem like a scholar or an IT guy. It would be in his and everybody elses interest to stfu if there was a scam going on.

The higher the risk the higher the chance of them getting found out and it going down the drain? No...quite the opposite.

A billion dollar industry built around grown men beating each other bloody....I have avoided making the comparison till now but this is obviously a call back to gladiatorial combat.

jaa

What is the risk of being found out when the whole system is rigged? Who finds them out? You're making a lot of assumptions about the integrity of the sport and the people sorrounding it. Like I said, in a culture as controlled as ours, a sport doesn't suddenly gain hype and become popular without friends in high places. MMA had been around for decades before...what was different about UFC? Why the unending hype surrounding it?

It sounds like you start with the ultra paranoid assumption that society is much more controlled than it is. lol and no, MMA as an organized sport wasn't around decades before the UFC. Anyway, to take you comments point by point.

What is the risk of being found out when the whole system is rigged?

Like I said, the overwhelming majority of the fan base that purchases the product does not believe it's rigged. They buy the product to find out who the best unarmed combatant in the world is. If it was found to be rigged, the fan support goes away in an instant. No more money. That shouldn't be difficult to understand. What do you think would happen if it happened to be found out a fight was rigged?

Who finds them out?

This isn't one mastermind pulling strings. It's not like a serial killer committing a murder. Have you ever heard cops talk about how much more likely it is a murder is solved if more than 1 person was involved? People talk. The mob influencing one fighter to take a dive has a decent chance of getting found out. An orchestrated conspiracy on the magnitude you seem to be suggesting is next to a guarantee to being found out.

You're making a lot of assumptions about the integrity of the sport and the people sorrounding it.

Well no. I'm simply looking at how the incentives align and how likely it is for each thing to play out. I've outlined a bunch of reasons this is insanely improbably. Please address these points 1 by 1:

1) How does the organization keep all this quiet with so many players involved?

2) Why would the UFC have to manufacture stars? The system is structured such that the cream rise to the top and some of them will be very attractive to a general audience. Yes, there are fighters the UFC pushes and hope do well because of their personalities or some other attributes, but this doesn't negate the fact stars will naturally arise anyway.

3) Related to 2), why does the UFC have a history of putting a massive push behind fighters who lose?

4) Why would the UFC fix fights when the guys who look the most skilled to a trained eye and win fights are generally the guys who end up doing the best? i.e. expectations match reality.

5) Related to 4), why do the fights look exactly like people who train fighting would expect real fights to look when Holywood can't come close to matching this with the benefit of editing and camera angles not in real time? And why haven't any fights been outed as fake given how easy that would be?

My version of reality (the UFC fights are real) matches the data perfectly. Yours has a number of highly implausible hurdles to overcome. Unless you can adequately address those without introducing some other highly improbably events you should not believe that. Unless you believe the odds of you correctly guessing 1 coinflip are worse than your odds of correctly guessing 10^50 in a row. At which point your a lost cause.

What would mcgregor be doing if he wasnt a UFC fighter? Is there any other field where he could be as rich as he is today? He doesn't seem like a scholar or an IT guy. It would be in his and everybody elses interest to stfu if there was a scam going on.

Again, you're using simplistic reasoning and not thinking about the implications of this being true. Yes, if McGregor was in the financial shape he was before the UFC and the UFC said hey want to be a multimillionaire, he would say yes. So would I. So would you. That's not the issue though. The issue is all the improbable things that would have to fall in place for the whole thing to be rigged and how much more unlikely that is than the UFC being an MMA organization where real fights that aren't rigged happens.

Just to make this easy to respond to

6) What do you think the world would look like if my version of how the UFC operates exists?

Please address 1) to 6).

A billion dollar industry built around grown men beating each other bloody....I have avoided making the comparison till now but this is obviously a call back to gladiatorial combat.

Oh no how dare you! It's paleo!

Pro tip: no one who likes MMA cares about the savage or homoerotic hot takes made by those who don't like the sport.

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
It sounds like you start with the ultra paranoid assumption that society is much more controlled than it is. lol and no, MMA as an organized sport wasn't around decades before the UFC. Anyway, to take you comments point by point.
It is much more controlled than anyone but the most paranoid is aware of.

What do you think would happen if it happened to be found out a fight was rigged?

Nothing. You're putting a lot of stock in UFC fans.

This isn't one mastermind pulling strings. The mob influencing one fighter to take a dive has a decent chance of getting found out. An orchestrated conspiracy on the magnitude you seem to be suggesting is next to a guarantee to being found out.

No it's not.

1) How does the organization keep all this quiet with so many players involved?

Most players are uninvolved.

2) Why would the UFC have to manufacture stars? The system is structured such that the cream rise to the top and some of them will be very attractive to a general audience. Yes, there are fighters the UFC pushes and hope do well because of their personalities or some other attributes, but this doesn't negate the fact stars will naturally arise anyway.

Financial reasons. It seems like before, the people who rose to the top didn't have the star power current top fighters do. Like fedor the quiet guy.

3) Related to 2), why does the UFC have a history of putting a massive push behind fighters who lose?

I don't know.

4) Why would the UFC fix fights when the guys who look the most skilled to a trained eye and win fights are generally the guys who end up doing the best? i.e. expectations match reality.

It seems like you're asking the wrong questions. For example there's lots of obvious roid usage in the UFC but that's never called out.

5) Related to 4), why do the fights look exactly like people who train fighting would expect real fights to look when Holywood can't come close to matching this with the benefit of editing and camera angles not in real time? And why haven't any fights been outed as fake given how easy that would be?

Fights are real. Organization is rigged.

My version of reality (the UFC fights are real) matches the data perfectly. Yours has a number of highly implausible hurdles to overcome. Unless you can adequately address those without introducing some other highly improbably events you should not believe that. Unless you believe the odds of you correctly guessing 1 coinflip are worse than your odds of correctly guessing 10^50 in a row. At which point your a lost cause.

The fights are real. I am a lost cause.

The UFC is still rigged.

Again, you're using simplistic reasoning and not thinking about the implications of this being true.

What implications? Most fighters would not even be aware. My starting point is that you do not get popular and stay popular in this society without working for the man.

jaa

Nothing. You're putting a lot of stock in UFC fans.

I don't think you know the first thing about a UFC fan. I do. And this topic has been discussed. I guarantee that if fight fixing at the UFC level came out the UFC would go broke due to lack of interest.

Most players are uninvolved.

Ok, this is different than what you were saying earlier. But for this to happen, they still have to approach people to cheat quite frequently. If it happened even 5 times word would likely get out.

Financial reasons. It seems like before, the people who rose to the top didn't have the star power current top fighters do. Like fedor the quiet guy.

lol people love Fedor. Anyway, this can easily be explained by the sport growing in popularity over time. Each era had a generation of stars and they would naturally arise without a push or collusion.

I don't know.

Because it doesn't make sense.

It seems like you're asking the wrong questions. For example there's lots of obvious roid usage in the UFC but that's never called out.

That is a completely different issue and the fact your trying to set up a false equivalency is a bit sneaky. It also ignores the recent USADA program which many people believe is a case of the UFC overstepping their bounds (not under).

Fights are real. Organization is rigged.

What does this even mean? And it sounds like a walkback from your earlier position. From the w

Since we've been talking about McGregor, please explain exactly what rigging you think is involved in his rise by the UFC.

What implications? Most fighters would not even be aware. My starting point is that you do not get popular and stay popular in this society without working for the man.

This statement is utterly meaningless in the context of our discussion. Yes at some level to allow yourself to achieve the most out of what you want out of life you're going to have to adjust your behavior to whatever norms you're operating in. This is as true for modern man as it was our monkey ancestors.

LUH 3417

Psychedelics give the illusion of freedom and enlightenment but are ultimately a trap that hinders real growth. I used to think lsd was the best thing ever but experience taught me how naive that was. Same story with weed and alcohol in slightly different ways. Ufc and all other sports are rigged btw
Hey
Well the way I view psychedelics is the following... They allow one to feel emotions/chemical interactions which have otherwise been limited due to poor health ( so the initial infatuation is understandable ), but these breakthroughs are still corrupted in comparison to the real thing. Kind of like when you first discover you can masturbate during puberty... Actually physical sex is yet another corruption but I won't get into that right now.
I am not anti-psychedelics ( or anything else for that matter ). These things exist so we can experience and understand the difference between truth/illusion. Vaccines and genetic degeneration exist so we can know suffering/agony. Etc. I know it is cliche but the idea of negative things being blessings in disguise is very much real. As painful as one's life can be, the prospect of stagnation in spiritual development and dissolution into the elements is infinitely more frightening.

Re: sports

If you look at the history of rigged games at the start of professional sports ( especially baseball ), I think it's crazy to think that the corruption stopped as these entertainment businesses got bigger. 100 billion annually is bet on football alone. I could go into more specifics on why I'm certain most major televised matches are rigged, I was a huge sports fan up until I was about 19.
There's a reddit thread regarding Croatian football and why there were such devastating and embarrassing events this past summer on the world stage. The post gives a good over view of the politics involved (buying/selling/owning players careers) if anyone is interested in the corruption of sports and specifically European football
An explanation to /r/soccer about why did Croatian hooligans ruin the CZE-CRO game with flares and fireworks • r/soccer

OP
pimpnamedraypeat

Oh that Mathis guy. Yea he's halfway there but God is he a boring read. Always talking about geniology sites and last names being switched with first names. Also his focus on the CIA is very short sighted. This goes back thousands of years. The CIA had been around less than a hundred.

It's quite simple:

Television, music, movies, literature, advertisement, mainstream media, and alternative media are controlled and funded by the same group.

Social movements, political movements, war, race relations, gender relations, education, science, medicine, research, yada yada yada

A simple heuristic that I got by: if you see them on TV or hear them on the radio or see them on a movie screen, they're either an agent or a useful idiot.

If you see them in history books (muh founding fathers, muh Martin Luther King jr, muh Darwin, muh muh muh) they're either masons or secret society members.

Oh that Mathis guy. Yea he's halfway there but God is he a boring read. Always talking about geniology sites and last names being switched with first names. Also his focus on the CIA is very short sighted. This goes back thousands of years. The CIA had been around less than a hundred.

It's quite simple:

Television, music, movies, literature, advertisement, mainstream media, and alternative media are controlled and funded by the same group.

Social movements, political movements, war, race relations, gender relations, education, science, medicine, research, yada yada yada

A simple heuristic that I got by: if you see them on TV or hear them on the radio or see them on a movie screen, they're either an agent or a useful idiot.

If you see them in history books (muh founding fathers, muh Martin Luther King jr, muh Darwin, muh muh muh) they're either masons or secret society members.

How do you tell truth from falsehood if you can't trust historical or scientific texts, or the media, or anything for that matter? I'm genuinely curious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom