Insulin Resistance - Berberine Question

Milan555

I'm a 30yo male and am dealing with some potential issues with insulin resistance. My SHBG is low at 10, which is very bottom of the range. I've also seen elevated Triglycerides and LDL cholesterol.

Total testosterone always test low at 300ish.

I'm trying to see if reversing some degree of insulin resistance can help raise my testosterone to healthier levels. I will be modifying my diet, increasing daily exercise, and managing my stress/sleep.

Does anyone have experience using berberine as a supplement to help fix insulin resistance and raise SHBG? Do you think the increase in SHBG can have the effect of RAISING my total testosterone and making me feel the effects of testosterone?

JoshuaD

I'm a 30yo male and am dealing with some potential issues with insulin resistance. My SHBG is low at 10, which is very bottom of the range. I've also seen elevated Triglycerides and LDL cholesterol.

Total testosterone always test low at 300ish.

I'm trying to see if reversing some degree of insulin resistance can help raise my testosterone to healthier levels. I will be modifying my diet, increasing daily exercise, and managing my stress/sleep.

Does anyone have experience using berberine as a supplement to help fix insulin resistance and raise SHBG? Do you think the increase in SHBG can have the effect of RAISING my total testosterone and making me feel the effects of testosterone?

The moment you start controlling your insulin resistance and blood sugar you will benefit from higher testosterone levels as well. But not necessarily by a lot.
You need to look into pollutants of plastics in your life as it outcompetes your testosterone. Try look into the Niacin/rebounder/sauna detox protocol.
Also look into the article on the web called: The borax conspiracy.
It might be helpful in raising your T.
Clomid and HCG will too but are pharmaceuticals and one should go for natural solutions first and foremost.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals