Instructions on How to Supplement With Glandular Thyroid

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hat tip to nwo2012 for providing this link.

It gives detailed instructions on how to supplement with dessicated glandular thyroid. You can see it at the link below, or, I have made it so you can download it via attachments. These are instructions for nutripak thyroid, however, as nwo2012 said the instructions should be good for any dessicated glandular thyroid supplement.

http://www.longnaturalhealth.com/sites/ ... dHowTo.pdf

Attachments

• NutriPakNaturalThyroidHowTo.pdf
    101.3 KB · Views: 2,299
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There is great information about thyroid supplementing in that link you posted. Thank you, Birdie. :)

narouz

Charlie said:
Hat tip to nwo2012 for providing this link.

It gives detailed instructions on how to supplement with dessicated glandular thyroid. You can see it at the link below, or, I have made it so you can download it via attachments. These are instructions for nutripak thyroid, however, as nwo2012 said the instructions should be good for any dessicated glandular thyroid supplement.

http://www.longnaturalhealth.com/sites/ ... dHowTo.pdf

Hey Charlie,

You mentioned somewhere that you were having a tough time
with your metabolic rate--
that it going way up then way down.
I assumed it was because you were experimenting with thyroid supplements.
Is that the case?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Narouz, I took way too much and way too fast. It was all my fault. I did have 3 or 4 days where I felt really good. So, stupid me, doubled the dose. IDIOT! :banghead

So, I have stopped taking it, and waiting for these symptoms of taking too much thyroid to go away. Then I will start over and I will respect it this time.

This is some seriously powerful stuff. Respect it, take your time, don't get ahead of yourself like I did. All I did was set myself back further by trying to get ahead of myself.

ARK

I just wanted you to know about a new thyroid that I am testing. It is the Nutri-Meds Borvine Thyroid Capsules. I had been on the Armour and the Cytomel. I was finding that my pulse was getting a bit high. Anyway, Clint Mongan tuned me in to this thyroid and I am finding that I am getting great results from it. My temps are high and my pulse doesn't get to wacky. I spoke to the owner of the company and he said that this is pure bovine thyroid tissue. There is nothing else added to this. I asked him how this compared to other thyroid supplements ( like Armour) and he said it is like comparing orange juice to vitamin C supplements. I am also doing some pure fructose,B1, and gelatin that Clint is testing and I am seeing that I am having fantastic results with this. it just feels better. I was so excited about this thyroid supplement that I went and put it in my e store. It is worth checking out. It is available and not expensive. Also, it is easy to reach the owners of the company to ask questions. Here it is if you are curious. I am taking this now. http://www.arkofwellness.com/shop/produ ... -capsules/

pete

... doing some pure fructose,B1, and gelatin ...
What's the source of this pure fructose?

What I've seen is probably rebranded Fruitose crystalline fructose by Galam (Israel).

Birdie

I have recently heard of the fructose from Israel, also. It's source is not corn but fruit. It must have been in the fans group that we were discussing this... Also, Eric Lepine had given a link a few months ago to another good fructose. But the link was in French and I didn't see any info on ordering it. Available in Quebec which didn't help me. But the stuff seems to be out there and hard to find.

Birdie

Question: Why are some people using a glandular rather than the Cynoplus Peat recommends? I used Armour in the past, before it was reformulated in a strange way. I loved the Armour, but had to switch when it really no longer existed. I have a supply of Cynoplus that I'm using now. I can't say the stuff is miraculous. I'm still working on the dose...

But let me know why you chose this other glandular. Do you know what Ray thinks of it? It does sound interesting.

On the bovine vs porcine, I did much better on porcine. Armour now uses either one and doesn't tell you which you are getting. That plus the additives are problems. When I was living in Canada, the past 11 years, I tried various glandulars. The pharmacists told me that only bovine was available. It did nothing for me. I had to return to the states to get my Armour supply.

Birdie

Birdie said:
Question: Why are some people using a glandular rather than the Cynoplus Peat recommends? I used Armour in the past, before it was reformulated in a strange way. I loved the Armour, but had to switch when it really no longer existed. I have a supply of Cynoplus that I'm using now. I can't say the stuff is miraculous. I'm still working on the dose...

But let me know why you chose this other glandular. Do you know what Ray thinks of it? It does sound interesting.

On the bovine vs porcine, I did much better on porcine. Armour now uses either one and doesn't tell you which you are getting. That plus the additives are problems. When I was living in Canada, the past 11 years, I tried various glandulars. The pharmacists told me that only bovine was available. It did nothing for me. I had to return to the states to get my Armour supply.
bump, bump

gretchen

I dread starting up with the thyroid sups for whatever reason. Idk, it seems like you have to do a lot of self -medicating these days to be well.

kettlebell

noblessoblige said:
I dread starting up with the thyroid sups for whatever reason. Idk, it seems like you have to do a lot of self -medicating these days to be well.

Being your own doctor is the only way IMO. Most MD's are next to useless. It pains me to say that because they mean well. I actually feel sorry for doctors as they have been duped. Considering how intelligent most of them are this continues to baffle me.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think the tide is turning though. My last visit to my Dr. this week, the info he was giving me, all I could think was that he was reading Ray Peat.

Wilfrid

Charlie,

When I received my cynoplus I took 1/4 of the pill at each meal but this dosage was too high for me, so I decided to ask about the starting dose to Ray Peat.
Then he told me that 1/8th of the tablet two to three times daily (with meals) was a common starting dose if I paid really attention to the reaction of my body.
This dosage was really beyond that I thought to be optimal.....but about two weeks after taking this dosage I felt really good and much relaxed than ever before!!
Sound strange but I have a (french) book about the thyroid and it says that more than 3-3,5mcg of T3 at time could do more harm than good when it comes to thyroid supplementation, partly because the body usually produce no more than this amount by hours, and could interfere with the body's own production.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Wilfrid, thank you for that! It definitely seems like 1/4 tabs was even too much for me.

Thats really great you are feeling good!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Cutting down to an 1/8th if a pill is harder then it looks! :wtf:

Destiny

Isn't cytomel stronger than what we use Charlie?

Cutting a pill in 1/8 is almost impossible without it crumbling I would imagine. Did you try it?

Wilfrid

Using a toe nails clipper the one with a straight line and it's not so difficult to do it.
Or you can get a device from your pharmacist but with such a tool it's way more complicated....

Destiny

Yeah, I bought such a pill cutter its called. Works fine to half and quarter it. Nail clipper, didn't think of that! :)

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Destiny said:
Isn't cytomel stronger than what we use Charlie?

Cutting a pill in 1/8 is almost impossible without it crumbling I would imagine. Did you try it?

Destiny, I decide to take "thiroyd" again and see what happens. Yes, I believe cytomel is much stronger then nutri-meds and if the American Biologics is possibly the nutri-meds then yes on that also.

Wilfrid said:
Using a toe nails clipper the one with a straight line and it's not so difficult to do it.
Or you can get a device from your pharmacist but with such a tool it's way more complicated....

I have a pill splitter and that did not work well. I am going to try a razor blade today. If not, gotta find a nail clipper I guess.

Wilfrid, did your temps and pulse come up on that dose you are taking?