Insta-Cold / Insta-Warm Foods

PeatThemAll

I'm starting to trust more and more my immediate reactions to food. Very much like the instantaneous switch of feeling/taste one gets when moving from enough to too much of a certain food (sugar, from sweet to yucky), I experience an insta-cold feeling when eating bananas. Not sure what my tongue detects, but it's fascinating how eating the wrong (or right) food can trigger reactions far before the stomach can start breaking down said food.

What are your insta-cold/insta-warm foods?

postman

Instacold:
Orange Juice

Instawarm:
Bread
Coconut oil
Steak
Really anything with good macros that also taste good, like pizza for example

tara

Warm: Fresh potato chips home-baked in coconut oil with lots of salt. :)

Cold: Drinking too much water when not thirsty.

Stryker

warm: salted meat and starch with a spoon of mct.

cold: liquid... the least offensive being milk

InChristAlone

Warm: ice cream if already melted
Anything with coconut oil
Pizza

Cold: OJ
Fruit in the winter or after sundown
Salad
Green smoothies

So basically everything Matt Stone talks about. Salt, saturated fats, starch (though rice and butter hasn't been making me warm) and less liquid calories.

bboone

for me it seems to depend more on total meal calories than type of food. of course, some foods are still more likely to make me cold than others, such as OJ and raw carrots, but i've noticed that if i'm feeling good and warm and eat a small meal, or have a "snack", i am likely to become cold, whereas if i eat a huge meal, i get warmer. i wake up very warm but often get cold after breakfast if i don't eat enough kcal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals