Inspired And Empowered

Blossom

After discovering the work of Ray Peat I immediately felt inspired and empowered that I could actually improve my health. I had spent my entire life feeling off, not well like something wasn't quite right but it all remained a mystery. I won't go into my life story but I'm sure many can relate to being dismissed, misdiagnosed and misunderstood by the medical system. My mother was given DES when she was pregnant with me and I now believe that set the stage for an imbalanced system for me from conception. If it were not for Ray 's work I would have never figured it out. We all need to understand our own story, our bodies and our history in order to heal. Ray inspired me by speaking to the simple truths of healing our bodies and restoring our health. He presents evidence that cuts through the confusion and lies that we bombarded with repeatedly and incessantly. I have been empowered by his work. I think differently about the totality of my existence and the world around me. I've been inspired to make changes that go beyond physical health and I believe those changes are having a ripple effect in the world around me. I believe in myself like never before because I am now strong, vibrant an whole and it just seems to keep getting better.THANK YOU RAY, you truly inspired and empowered me through your work.

juanitacarlos

Couldn't agree more. It's been an awakening of sorts. I'm so grateful he is so generous to share his work. Implementing his suggestions and advice has definitely changed my life for the better, in so many ways. If I met him in person, I would say...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Sam321 Ray Peat inspired mayo Diet 8
Simatta Ray Peat-Inspired Infographic Diet, Recipes 52
D Another Peat Inspired Diet On The Horizon Diet 33
ScurveDream Does Following A Peat-inspired Diet/" Make One Orthorexic? The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 11
ScurveDream Would A "Peatpedia" Or Ray Peat Inspired Encyclopedia Be Good? The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 0
P Ray Peat Inspired Powdered Drink Mix Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
GreekDemiGod Testosterone Optimization On RP-inspired Nutrition Logs 428
RobertJM A New Peat Inspired Blog Found Blogs 0
N My Results With A Ray Peat Inspired Diet So Far Diet 0
Tenacity Improvements On A Tsimane-Inspired Diet Diet, Recipes 19
T Please Critique My Blood Work After 5+ Peat Inspired :) Blood Work, Labs 4
methylenewhite Pro-metabolic Peat Inspired Community/healing Center In Mexico Miscellaneous 0
bboone Introduction And Experience (so Far) With A Peat-inspired Diet Approach Meet & Greet 0
jzeno Ultimate Fast Food, Junk Food, On-the-go Food, Restaurant Thread For Ray Peat-inspired Meals Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 19
V Brand New Ray Peat-inspired Skincare Product Now Available! Merchant Forums 72
O A Peat-Inspired Transition Diet? Diet 13
H Ray Peat Inspired Supplement List By Biochem Nordic (with Skin Care) Supplements 6
D Forefront Health - Peat-inspired Blog/Online Store Blogs 20
P 30 Years Old Woman - Ray Peat Inspired Diet (Please Advise) Diet 5
thms Peat Inspired Dieting For Natural Bodybuilding, Can It Be Done? What About Sexdrive Diet, Recipes 67
X3CyO Peagan Diet (Vegan Peat Inspired Diet Log) Logs 63
scarlettsmum Reviews Of Different Rp Inspired Books/programs Resources 2
Philomath My Pinterest Board With Peat Inspired Recipes Recipes 11
W What's the best way to start someone with diabetes on a Peat inspired diet? Ask For Help or Advice 10
Catcream New Zealand [Peat - friendly / inspired GPs?] Resources 9
charlie Ray Peat Inspired Nutrition - A Day Of Eating (For Me) - Danny Roddy Danny Roddy 2
charlie Ray Peat Inspired Lifestyle - Red Light - Danny Roddy Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 8
4peatssake Danny Roddy - "Ray Peat Inspired Nutrition - Everyday Milk" Recipes 32
Dan Wich Danny Roddy - "Ray Peat Inspired Nutrition - Oxtail" Recipes 2
bradley Our Peat-inspired film Kickstarter has launched! Resources 138
Amazoniac Danny Roddy - "Ray Peat Inspired Nutrition - Liver Pâté" Recipes 28
bradley Teaser Trailer For Our Peat-inspired Documentary, On The Back Of A Tiger Ray Peat Topics 60
charlie Danny Roddy - "Ray Peat Inspired Nutrition - Bedtime Snack" Recipes 4
charlie Danny Roddy - "Ray Peat Inspired Nutrition - Carrot Salad" Danny Roddy 5
bradley Peat-inspired Documentary Film Resources 41
O Just starting Ray Peat inspired diet- Worries and Advice Ask For Help or Advice 11
D lots of Peat inspired Recipes Recipes 30
N Peat-inspired blogs? Resources 5
charlie Strategies for athletes following a Ray Peat inspired diet Cliff McCrary 24