Insomnia, Light Sleep With Pansterone

Steene

Hello everybody,

I am supplementing with Pansterone since approximately one month from time to time. I am applying it to the scrotum and use two drops (2,5 mg of DHEA and Pregnenolone) and two of drops Kuinone (3 mg). The first few days on it I felt very good until I started to develop a very horrible sleep. I am not sleeping deeply enough and feel totally exhausted afterwards when waking up and this only happens when I use Pansterone even though I apply it in the morning I still have a bad sleep at night.

Could someone explain me why this happens? I should probably drop Pansterone. By the way I am 29 years old, maybe I am too young for this stuff.

japanesedude

I have been using Kuinone+Pansterone too over 2 months.
K2 can cause insomnia when it used at night. so you better use it at morning or afternoon.
I personally use both at aroung 5pm-6pm and it works pretty well.
also you can try Androsterone or Glycine before sleep.
It will help you to sleep

OP
S

Steene

Thanks for that japansedude! You were right K2 is better be taken in the morning especially when applied at the scrotum.

Frankdee20

Thanks for that japansedude! You were right K2 is better be taken in the morning especially when applied at the scrotum.

I use K2, D3 in the AM, allowing time to pass, it has caused insomnia for me when used later in the day. Once I got wild dreams, from the stimulating qualities. Rihana, the pop star, came over to me and shoved her tongue down my mouth. I’ll never forget that feeling, cheers !

OP
S

Steene

I use K2, D3 in the AM, allowing time to pass, it has caused insomnia for me when used later in the day. Once I got wild dreams, from the stimulating qualities. Rihana, the pop star, came over to me and shoved her tongue down my mouth. I’ll never forget that feeling, cheers !

Did you try to recreate that dream? If so than its either beneficial! I didn't dream at all during that state and was merely dozing 8 hours straight it's like you didn't sleep at all.

Frankdee20

Did you try to recreate that dream? If so than its either beneficial! I didn't dream at all during that state and was merely dozing 8 hours straight it's like you didn't sleep at all.

I should try, I had also taken Pregnenalone that day. I rarely get dreams of desire, attraction, sex, etc. That night, it felt as though I had some unconscious say in its facilitation. You never forget that feeling, and I recall the tactile nature of the kiss in my dream. It’s as if I was in the physical plane.

Arnold Grape

Samesies: I just started with the aforementioned and have experienced disruption in sleep, although I take it in the early am. My guess is that for me personally it is the Dhea which is causing the issues, although possibly the transdermal Preg could be the issue, as opposed to how I have taken it previously? At any rate: I took Unisom last night and that seemed to solve the problem, at least for the time being.

Frankdee20

Samesies: I just started with the aforementioned and have experienced disruption in sleep, although I take it in the early am. My guess is that for me personally it is the Dhea which is causing the issues, although possibly the transdermal Preg could be the issue, as opposed to how I have taken it previously? At any rate: I took Unisom last night and that seemed to solve the problem, at least for the time being.

Well, insomnia is certainly something to complain about, but wild dreams relating to the opposite sex.... I welcome it LOL

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals