Insomnia And Sleep

Frankdee20

@Frankdee20 , I haven't heard of many users with that result, so can't say.
We take it every night. I also take a little NDT (thyroid) and 3 or 4 oz milk with sugar and instant decaf.

I used to drink more at bedtime, and my stomach would churn. Then I noticed Ray said to take a few ounces.
Funny that I just assumed he meant a mugful til one day, I noticed the words, "few ounces".
No more churning.
This is how my journey with RP goes...

Hey thanks, theoretically Pregnenalone antagonizes GABA neurons dose dependently, and stimulates NMDA. It made sense that some users had reviewed the product to interfere with sleep. I guess the progesterone conversion ultimately helps it though. I'd like to try it either sublingualy or topically to reduce my triglycerides, cholesterol and improve sleep.

NathanK

The most infuriating part in dealing with insomnia is going to visit someone who spent eight years in medical school only to hear something you could have come up with on your own, such as quitting coffee or turning off the lights. ***hole.
Lol. This.

And the part where people assume it's a choice we make.

SonOfEurope

What are the reasons behind insomnia?

I'm bumping this.

Mainly a lack of proper light, stimulation, nourishment and metabolic cohesiveness in the brain and body during daytime.

Peat said in very straight language that "the mind must be properly stimulated during the day for restful recovery at night"

Keep in mind his other quote, "the cell is in state of highest energy when at rest"

Glutamate (unnopossed by GABA), Oestradiol (In lack of Progesterone), Pufa overload (in a caloric excess and lack of Vitamin E), many heavy metals (in lack of chelators) and Ammonia (inadequate Co2 to counter) are excitatory and if uncontrollable destructive therefore impeding the metabolism of energy and functional circadian rhythm... It becomes a viscous cycle.

And I have personally proven this to myself, if I do not get enough stimulation during the light hours my sleep suffers... The more metabolically harmonious stimulation during Day the better, and the longer the days as from April To Mid September the better.

Starting the day without the shock of an esspresso W/O sugar, taking it easy in the morning and warming yourself up as the day warms up xD, agreeable Sugars and proteins, enjoyable activities for the mind and muscles, taking a bit of mid-day Sun (unfortunately useless for D production from October to February over latitude 30 N/S... That starts in North Africa and Northern Texas ) but still the LIGHT, avoiding the "Downtown life" with its putrid Carbon monoxide and fluorescent lights, magnesium and all the other minerals in balance and keeping your daily rhythm of enjoyable activities that keep the mind growing while not being so drastically shifting from day to day as to shock you, should, in the absence of a more serious underlying pathology, give you great sleep.

Edit: And very importantly warmth that mimics the tropics with an ambient temperature of 24 to 26 celcious.

Life is growth, the moment you stop developing in complexity you start dying and this is reflected in the brain more than anything.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals