Insomnia and ROS in the gut

edoos

Hi guys,

I’m struggling with bad insomnia since years, I’m having real trouble to fix my sleep and my rythm is quite erratic. I don’t have job so I don’t have fix hours and usually try to keep a good sleep diary but since now 3y I try to sleep when I can just to get back some sleep.

I found that article: Sleep loss lethality is caused by gut ROS in mice and flies - Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology about sleep loss and early death that seems to be mainly caused by ROS in the gut.

I wanted to know if there is any supplement I can take to lower ROS in the gut @Hans @haidut

thanks for your help,

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi guys,

I’m struggling with bad insomnia since years, I’m having real trouble to fix my sleep and my rythm is quite erratic. I don’t have job so I don’t have fix hours and usually try to keep a good sleep diary but since now 3y I try to sleep when I can just to get back some sleep.

I found that article: Sleep loss lethality is caused by gut ROS in mice and flies - Nature Reviews Gastroenterology & Hepatology about sleep loss and early death that seems to be mainly caused by ROS in the gut.

I wanted to know if there is any supplement I can take to lower ROS in the gut @Hans @haidut

thanks for your help,
Activated charcoal should help a lot with this. Also, if gut issues keep you up at night, stop eating 3-4 hours before bed and see if that helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals