Inosine Increases ATP And Reverses NAFLD (and Likely Other Liver Disease)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I am planing on taking it for a few weeks about 500mg-1000mg /day . Am a bit concerned about potential viral dieoff reactions, but never heard anyone talking about that concerning inosine. The studies all use higher doses,
But I think haidut mentioned that same effects could be achieved with a lower dose over a few weeks.
I think he also mentioned that Inosine an ATP have a ratio of around 10 to 1 , but I am not intierly sure . Never tried it couldnt find a good vendor.

@Mauritio

Did you end up taking inosine at 500-1000 mg daily?
Please share your experience if you have.

Mauritio

@Mauritio

Did you end up taking inosine at 500-1000 mg daily?
Please share your experience if you have.
I thinks its overrated . I didn't feel much at all . Took it for like two weeks at that dose .

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I thinks its overrated . I didn't feel much at all . Took it for like two weeks at that dose .

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be trying it for liver health for several months. I already started at 500 mg and will increase to 1 or 1.5 grams.

Mauritio

Thanks for the feedback.

I will be trying it for liver health for several months. I already started at 500 mg and will increase to 1 or 1.5 grams.
Yeah I would be interested if its works in that time frame !

Igorevich

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi! Any updates? I'm thinking of try inosine in the context of NAFLD and insulin resistance.

Also, did anyone experienced strange discomfort while on it?

Dr. B

@haidut someone posted that Ray said inosine can cause cytokine storms?have you heard of this. and i think its present in small amounts in meat and maybe milks?

cjm

To tell you the truth, I thought the same thing at 3 divided doses of 1g each.

I upped the dose to 5g, in water, and the adrenaline drop @Regina talked about is noticeable. Blood flow in the brain feels increase. POTS symptoms (fainting/dizzy upon standing) decreased.

It wouldn't be wise to keep the dose this high for long, but if a week is all it took for Regina to blunt her symptoms permanently, I'm willing to risk kidney stones for that.

I'm sick of my neurological symptoms and would trade them for gout any day.

Mauritio

To tell you the truth, I thought the same thing at 3 divided doses of 1g each.

I upped the dose to 5g, in water, and the adrenaline drop @Regina talked about is noticeable. Blood flow in the brain feels increase. POTS symptoms (fainting/dizzy upon standing) decreased.

It wouldn't be wise to keep the dose this high for long, but if a week is all it took for Regina to blunt her symptoms permanently, I'm willing to risk kidney stones for that.

I'm sick of my neurological symptoms and would trade them for gout any day.
Interesting that you had to go up that high. Maybe that's why I didn't feel anything.
I'm still struggling with high adrenaline sometimes , so if that's a permanent fix let me know!

cjm

Interesting that you had to go up that high. Maybe that's why I didn't feel anything.
I'm still struggling with high adrenaline sometimes , so if that's a permanent fix let me know!

Less lactic acid feeling going up stairs, too. I work in the attic of a 4-floor house. On bad days, stairs cripple me because that lactic acid feeling in my legs goes quickly to my lungs and causes breathing problems and feelings of terror. It all feels much more tamped down. I dashed up two flights to write this and recovered a couple seconds later. This might be the nicest effect so far.

Bruna

I want to start using inosine, but I can't find a mixture that doesn't have some harmful excipient.
I found inositol, which looks clean, but I'm not sure inositol is a good choice. So my question is: what is the difference between inositol and inosine?

FitnessMike

I find inosine to be very effective in quenching addrenaline, i can go much longer without meal, feels like another good stress reducing supplement that is worth including into recovery regimen

A-Tim

I find inosine to be very effective in quenching addrenaline, i can go much longer without meal, feels like another good stress reducing supplement that is worth including into recovery regimen
What dose and brand do you use Mike? Do you still find it useful?

FitnessMike

What dose and brand do you use Mike? Do you still find it useful?
yes blood, im keep using it because why not, i use cheap brand pipin rock or something like that, its cheap and works :)

xeliex

Forum Supporter
In the recent episode with Kitty Martone, I think Georgi was saying that it is safer and more beneficial with a lower dosage required to take with xanthine oxidase inhibitors. Allopurinol is one common one but I am not sure how safe it is - it seems safe enough and per Georgi the combo treated some heart conditions in an outstanding way.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I am planing on taking it for a few weeks about 500mg-1000mg /day . Am a bit concerned about potential viral dieoff reactions, but never heard anyone talking about that concerning inosine. The studies all use higher doses,
But I think haidut mentioned that same effects could be achieved with a lower dose over a few weeks.
I think he also mentioned that Inosine an ATP have a ratio of around 10 to 1 , but I am not intierly sure . Never tried it couldnt find a good vendor.
Mauritio,
How did it go with inosine?

Sherbert

@Mauritio
yes he said 10:1 .. just saw that here
Post in thread 'Inosine Increases ATP And Reverses NAFLD (and Likely Other Liver Disease)'
"Hard to say, this has not been studied much. It really depends on how well the person taking inosine converts it into ATP through the purine salvage pathway. Based on personal experience I'd say a factor of at least 10:1 applies, so the 1g inosine is probably similar to 50mg-100mg ATP."

Dr. B

@Mauritio
yes he said 10:1 .. just saw that here
Post in thread 'Inosine Increases ATP And Reverses NAFLD (and Likely Other Liver Disease)'
"Hard to say, this has not been studied much. It really depends on how well the person taking inosine converts it into ATP through the purine salvage pathway. Based on personal experience I'd say a factor of at least 10:1 applies, so the 1g inosine is probably similar to 50mg-100mg ATP."

Some bodybuilders use inosine supplements because creatine supplements supposedly deplete inosine. Also doesnt inosine on its own increase risk of uric acid or some other kidney stones

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals