Inner Crease Of Left Eye Has Been Twitching

Velve921

Anyone have experience with this symptom? Been twitching for 5 days now.

DrJ

I used to have that before I started getting plenty of magnesium. I would try getting more magnesium via a decent supplement or diet.

Lilac

I had an eye-twitching problem a while back. I think it was the right eye. It always started when I was sitting at my desk at work, though it could carry on at home. Months later, I mentioned this to a coworker, and she was experiencing the same thing. We didn't generally ask around if anyone else was experiencing this. (We should have.) I noted that we were the two oldest people on staff (both mid-50s). A year later, another woman who sat near us mentioned that she was getting an eye twitch. Mine had ceased by then. She was in the older half of the staff, but not as old as us first two. I felt stressful days were a factor. But I suspected it was primarily something about the building that we were in, Maybe the Wi-Fi? Then outdoors at lunch one day, I realized, duh, that we were in the shadow of One World Trade Center, with a giant transmitter on top. That doesn't prove anything, of course, but it made me wonder.

yep, magnesium...

also, sometimes potassium chloride helps, NoSalt or LiteSalt, just a pinch. Don't know why inorganic potassium sometimes gets rid of weird cramps and twitches if magnesium doesn't, but it seems to.

sladerunner69

Yes I experience this reliably when I have not had enough sleep the night before or I have drunken 5 or more cups of coffee in a smaller window of time. Always in my inner left eye and can be quite irritating.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Last week I was working away quite a bit and overall have been stressed lately, I've taken some heavy dose Epsom salt baths in the past couple days and that seems to be helping.

The wifi tower is definitely intriguing.

Thank you for taking the time everyone!

Trix

Have you introduced any fermented food? It has happened to me with yogurt more than once.

achar45

I had an eye-twitching problem a while back. I think it was the right eye. It always started when I was sitting at my desk at work, though it could carry on at home. Months later, I mentioned this to a coworker, and she was experiencing the same thing. We didn't generally ask around if anyone else was experiencing this. (We should have.) I noted that we were the two oldest people on staff (both mid-50s). A year later, another woman who sat near us mentioned that she was getting an eye twitch. Mine had ceased by then. She was in the older half of the staff, but not as old as us first two. I felt stressful days were a factor. But I suspected it was primarily something about the building that we were in, Maybe the Wi-Fi? Then outdoors at lunch one day, I realized, duh, that we were in the shadow of One World Trade Center, with a giant transmitter on top. That doesn't prove anything, of course, but it made me wonder.

I've had the twitching too and it was a reaction to mold...the building was probably moldy. I would try out magnesium first Ewlevy but if you have other symptoms consider your environment might have some mold. The full list of other common symptoms is on page 5 http://www.survivingmold.com/docs/Berndtson_essay_2_CIRS.pdf. I would add sinus issues to that list.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Thank you for the thoughts. Twitching is no longer present. I think stress was the driving force.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals