Inhouse Pharmacy Payment Question

Gadreel

Do they accept visa/master cards?
If not then which payment method did you go with

Blossom

How does the process go with e check how fast does it go through any bad experiences with it
My payments are usually processed within a day or two and my orders typically arrive within 10 days. I haven’t ordered in several months though so I don’t know if the current situation has impacted their service.

Gadreel

My payments are usually processed within a day or two and my orders typically arrive within 10 days. I haven’t ordered in several months though so I don’t know if the current situation has impacted their service.
I'll give them a try i don't know if i should wait to order because of the shutdown or go ahead and do it

Blossom

And do you need a prescription with inhouse?
I use their sister site (same company) actually- Inhousechemist because they don’t ask for a prescription.

Gadreel

I use their sister site (same company) actually- Inhousechemist because they don’t ask for a prescription.
I did my order through inhouse pharmacy i ordered Bromocriptine 300 tabs wanted to stock up and it said something about ordering more than a 90 day supply risks seizure at customs but it let me select that amount and the order went through i order more than that from alldaychemist and customs never touched my package should i be worried now or will i be good