Ingestible progesterone powder

Charger

I don't like how progesterone makes me feel. It puts me in a world of content, inactivity, passivity, and doesn't make anything in life pleasurable.

Completely contrary to the euphoria feeling Ray Peat seeks.

I have a love/hate relationship with preg/prog/pansterone. The reduction in stress response is great for dealing with some things, for example, long hours at work, but it seems to kill off my desire to socialize and empathize with others. I become nonchalant about everything.

OP
copycat

copycat

I have a love/hate relationship with preg/prog/pansterone. The reduction in stress response is great for dealing with some things, for example, long hours at work, but it seems to kill off my desire to socialize and empathize with others. I become nonchalant about everything.
those 3 seem pretty different to me. Prog helps me sympathise with others quite a lot. If anything I feel much closer to strangers because it makes my own internal world so much more rich and alive. Ray talks about cycling and whatnot.

As for Pansterone, I've taken 5 mg at most in one day because I'm a bit afraid it will turn into estrogen or whatever.

Charger

those 3 seem pretty different to me. Prog helps me sympathise with others quite a lot. If anything I feel much closer to strangers because it makes my own internal world so much more rich and alive. Ray talks about cycling and whatnot.

As for Pansterone, I've taken 5 mg at most in one day because I'm a bit afraid it will turn into estrogen or whatever.

Pansterone is primarily what I use, I haven't used solo Prog much.

In my experience, Prog gives me an initial relaxing/at ease feeling but becomes antiandrogenic quickly.

But both Preg and Pansterone seem to give such a mind clearing/cortisol reduction effect that I have hardly zero interest in conversing with most people. But the mind clearing effect is nice for dealing with general stress because it eliminates the circular thoughts of frustration and ruminating. The problem being that without those thoughts, sometimes you have nothing pushing you to take action when necessary, and it becomes harder for me to empathize with others are typically in a stressed state, Unfortunately, being the one who is not visibly or audibly stressed pretty much makes you the oddball.

This could just be the cumulative effects of multiple cortisol reducing supplements. I've read that others lose desire to socialize when using Phosphatidylserine for example, something else I also take.

Last edited:

ddjd

anybody know where i can buy pure progesterone powder in Europe??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals