Ingestible progesterone powder

copycat

Alright, I'm interested in buying prog powder from suchlabs and mixing with with something that is very easily and higly absorbable by the human body. What's the easiest/best way to do this? I've read a lot of people on here take the powder by itself (via capsules) but it sounds like not a lot of it would absorb that way. Thanks.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I don't know, but vitamin e seems to be a super powered delivery method hence Dr Peat's patents.

Mossy

@johnwester130 has had good success with making solutions from powders. Take a look at this and search out more of his postings:

johnwester130

Alright, I'm interested in buying prog powder from suchlabs and mixing with with something that is very easily and higly absorbable by the human body. What's the easiest/best way to do this? I've read a lot of people on here take the powder by itself (via capsules) but it sounds like not a lot of it would absorb that way. Thanks.

vitamin E

Everclear

it is already sold dissolved, see onas natural

Progesterone

vitamin E

Everclear

it is already sold dissolved, see onas natural

onas natural quality is horrible.

suchlabs is good, however I have a question... I spent 1 hour capping my suchlabs prog powder by hand... and my index fingers are blue.... this is from touching the progesterone powder for over an hour. Why is this??? it's like a blue dye.

Progesterone

OMG....... you need to take the powder straiht... without capsule.. WOWWWW.... my rat neer felt this befrore

Progesterone

why? it wouldn't even be absorbed if you did that?

what happened?

Listen to this.

So I prepared 100mg capsules using suchlabs powder for my rat.

The rest of the small amount of power left in the bowl, was placed in rat's mouth directly.

Rat got so relaxed, this was akin to being drunk as hell, and said rat has years and years of experience with prog.

Highly recommended. Not sure of amount that was used... maybe 100mg, 200mg, 300mg? wasn't that much.

Going to keep trying this route of ingestion instead of capped pills.

It was unreal.

I videotaped my rat and it literally zoned out for 20mins relaxing on it's chair, and it didn't remember that as it was happening, lol.

johnwester130

Listen to this.

So I prepared 100mg capsules using suchlabs powder for my rat.

The rest of the small amount of power left in the bowl, was placed in rat's mouth directly.

Rat got so relaxed, this was akin to being drunk as hell, and said rat has years and years of experience with prog.

Highly recommended. Not sure of amount that was used... maybe 100mg, 200mg, 300mg? wasn't that much.

Going to keep trying this route of ingestion instead of capped pills.

It was unreal.

I videotaped my rat and it literally zoned out for 20mins relaxing on it's chair, and it didn't remember that as it was happening, lol.

I find this fascinating.

Now just to confirm this is without vitamin E or dissolved in anything?

I remember i would take about 100mg of the oil with little effect.

Progesterone

I find this fascinating.

Now just to confirm this is without vitamin E or dissolved in anything?

I remember i would take about 100mg of the oil with little effect.

No vit e, nothing else.

Pure progesterone powder (from suchlabs).

I've never encountered such a profound effect like this from prog previously, and important to note I've been using their prog capped (100mg) nightly, and tbh I don't feel much of anything at all using that.

Something about the prog directly in mouth, on tongue... I don't know.

I will be doing further experiments tonight, I will break open a 100mg capsule that I capped and taking it the same way, powder in mouth directly.

johnwester130

No vit e, nothing else.

Pure progesterone powder (from suchlabs).

I've never encountered such a profound effect like this from prog previously, and important to note I've been using their prog capped (100mg) nightly, and tbh I don't feel much of anything at all using that.

Something about the prog directly in mouth, on tongue... I don't know.

I will be doing further experiments tonight, I will break open a 100mg capsule that I capped and taking it the same way, powder in mouth directly.

Maybe the absorption from the tongue/gums/mouth area creates a better effect

can you send me some progesterone powder? This sounds interesting

Progesterone

what does the feeling compare to?

and does it compare to progesterone in vitamin e?

I've been using prog for years and my rat never felt this before.

As per my rat, this was like being very intoxicated, obviously in a different way, but it was nowhere near subtle....lol.

I am trying again tonight... will dose within the next 2 yrs or so. Let's see if I can replicate.

Progesterone

Just gave my rat 100mg of the prog powder, at 1:30am. Placed on tongue, left there for 1min or so, swallowed.

Now we wait...

johnwester130

my man, you alive, haha?

in theory - nothing should have happened. It would barely absorb, maybe about 5mg would be absorbed.
I thought to be effective it has to be dissolved in an oil.

However since he got such a profound effect - I am willing to change my mind

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals