Influence of various intensities of 528 Hz sound-wave in production of testosterone in rat’s brain and analysis of behavioral changes

Green Dot

Testosterone is a nuclear androgen receptor ligand that controls multiple pathways in brain. In addition to the active biosynthesis of steroids in classic steroidogenic organs such as gonads, adrenals and placenta, testosterone also produced in astrocyte cells of brain. Testosterone and its level must be regulated in brain; because, it directly and indirectly affects memory and several key behavioral characteristics. The significance of sound waves on key enzymes that regulate levels of testosterone in brain has not been investigated. The aim of our study was to examine physical stress of such as sound on induction behavioral changes in animal models. According to the current study, sound waves with 528 Hz frequency in 100 dB intensity induce testosterone production in brain by enhancing StAR and SF-1 and reducing P450 aromatase gene expression. Frequency of 528 Hz also reduces total concentration of reactive oxidative species in brain tissue. Prolonged exposure to this sound wave showed reduction of anxiety related behaviors in rats. The results reveal that reduced anxiety is related to increased concentration of testosterone in brain. This study may lead to ascertain a possible therapy in which sounds may be utilized to reduce anxiety in individual.

TLDR: 528hz reduces cortisol, increases T and reduces oxidative species in the brain.

PxD

Follow on study: heavy metal music raises testosterone. ???

GAF

Jet take-off (at 305 meters), use of outboard motor, power lawn mower, motorcycle, farm tractor, jackhammer, garbage truck. Boeing 707 or DC-8 aircraft at one nautical mile (6080 ft) before landing (106 dB); jet flyover at 1000 feet (103 dB); Bell J-2A helicopter at 100 ft (100 dB).100

GAF

Makes one wonder

"What is wrong with you people?"

Referring to the study authors.

Why not do a study at night time sleep levels?

Anyone got a reliable source of 528hz, with 3rd party COA?! ?

I just roll my own: SineGen

That said I'm inclined to agree with the person who said that it is probably the amplitude triggering this, rather than the frequency.

Being exposed to 100 dB is the kind of "holy ***t" situation that is likely to increase alertness and all hormones across the board, for purposes of getting the hell out of there.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Being exposed to 100 dB is the kind of "holy ***t" situation that is likely to increase alertness and all hormones across the board, for purposes of getting the hell out of there.
That'd be a good interpretation if cortisol levels rose, but the opposite happened in this case.

Mauritio

Interesting ,but it's kind of weird that the dB mattered so much .

ndn

I sleep with these tunings playing on CD or youtube television and can tell you it's legit effect. Horowitz told me earlier this week 528records site that converts musoc into 528 has been hacked and disabled and an iT is needed .

AlaskaJono

I just bought a 7.83 Hz unit from ebay. Schumann resonance or Earth frequency - from the surface of the Earth to the Ionosphere. It is supposed to boost the healthy vibes because of EMF, Wifi, bluetooth etc. We are experimenting with it for sleep. And checking also if it changes how I hear music.

Regarding 100db it is getting quite loud. As Motorcyle LOUD. 115 db and up is a ROCK concert!

FitnessMike

"Music is tuned at 440hz standard, however it doesn't match with the harmonies of the universe. If you added a feature or a button on the main screen that auto tunes A=444Hz and C5=528Hz it follows solfeggio frequencies and makes music sound way better and matches with the rest of the universe. Everyone in the spiritual community would love this feature and new listeners will expirement with the comparison and start to understand. You can even charge a little extra for the feature and people will pay it. I know I would"

isn't the case that youtube/spotify etc are tuned to 440hz?

Eberhardt

"Music is tuned at 440hz standard, however it doesn't match with the harmonies of the universe. If you added a feature or a button on the main screen that auto tunes A=444Hz and C5=528Hz it follows solfeggio frequencies and makes music sound way better and matches with the rest of the universe. Everyone in the spiritual community would love this feature and new listeners will expirement with the comparison and start to understand. You can even charge a little extra for the feature and people will pay it. I know I would"

isn't the case that youtube/spotify etc are tuned to 440hz?
you cant tune a video. or you theoretically could but it would but what does that even mean. what reference point do you even use to do that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals