Inevitable mass psychosis or epidemic of popular mysticism.

yerrag

what are amanita shamans?

akgrrrl

what are amanita shamans?
Ooh Yerrag you will like that rabbithole. Many avenues to research, Amanita Society for one. Another SacredScience prevalent in many indigenous cultures based on a cohort of compounds elicited from the amanita muscaria shroom. Too tre interesante.

akgrrrl

The spores grow in symbiosis with the black spruce here.

Attachments

• 20200803_092708.jpg
    20200803_092708.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200803_092635.jpg
    20200803_092635.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 7
OP
C

CoconutEffect

Yes, sure. As I am undergoing psychoanalysis I will free associate, I am also lightly tripping on Amanita Muscaria. “It is the right of all to be enlightened and good.”

Ray Peat to me

“I heard an interesting story of an old woman in an institution for dementia who one afternoon, after walking around the grounds, became completely lucid. They found a partly eaten piece of muscaria mushroom in her apron pocket. The next day her dementia returned.”

I started writing an essay today with Jordan’s new essay writing app.

Is The Continued Masking Of Children Rooted In The Universal Oedipal Trauma?
“Older men start wars, but younger men fight them.” ~ Albert Einstein

Unfortunately, it is very common for fathers to be jealous of their sons. Mothers also frequently resent their daughters. Freud hated his mother, but wouldn't admit to it. Mama Freud had the nanny arrested, precisely because the young Sigmeund loved her. The great mother wanted her son back. The fall is very real.

During the early days of the pandemic, the most vocal of the “stay home stay safe” sloganeering baby boomers were primarily "facebook liberals" whose children had already surpassed them in life.

Trigger warning

Amanita Muscaria: The Holy Sacrament of the Order of Melchizedek, Symbol of The Resurrection, and Cause for Christian Redemption​

If Original Sin is what is proposed to have caused humanity to ‘devolve,’ engaging in the artificial selection that is culture apart from God’s plan (which we can assume is that of natural selection alone), and, if humanity is then in defiance of His plan, it stands to reason that true faith in Jesus’ sermons involves understanding that increasingly complex and materialistic culture is what causes human suffering - a thought that isn’t foreign to some psychologists (Sapolsky2004) - and that only by acting upon, let alone askance for forgiveness regarding, contribution to the inevitable endless “anti-Christian” behavior amongst mankind, can we be saved. But, in turn, if Micha’el and Gabri’el and Jesus were mere men (Bombaci 2016), it must be true that, for Christians, only God, El’Elyon, can do the saving, and only entheogenesis can facilitate that interactive redemption – the same as for the ancient Greeks, who forfeited by force their sacramental knowledge to The Church (Muraresku 2020:72). Self-identification with God and with all living things was the true passion – the compassion – of Jesus the preacher in the gospels of Matthew and Thomas. The rite that leads to periodic renewal of this compassion – this redemption – should not be reserved for only “the men of the lot of Melchizedek” now, or at the end times should they ever actually come. It is the right of all to be enlightened and good.

Over and out.

Attachments

• amanitamuscariatheholysacrament_2ndedition_referenceupdate.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 7

johnwester130

Yes, sure. As I am undergoing psychoanalysis I will free associate, I am also lightly tripping on Amanita Muscaria. “It is the right of all to be enlightened and good.”

Ray Peat to me

“I heard an interesting story of an old woman in an institution for dementia who one afternoon, after walking around the grounds, became completely lucid. They found a partly eaten piece of muscaria mushroom in her apron pocket. The next day her dementia returned.”

Unfortunately, it is very common for fathers to be jealous of their sons. Mothers also frequently resent their daughters. Freud hated his mother, but wouldn't admit to it. Mama Freud had the nanny arrested, precisely because the young Sigmeund loved her. The great mother wanted her son back. The fall is very real.

During the early days of the pandemic, the most vocal of the “stay home stay safe” sloganeering baby boomers were primarily "facebook liberals" whose children had already surpassed them in life.

Trigger warning

Amanita Muscaria: The Holy Sacrament of the Order of Melchizedek, Symbol of The Resurrection, and Cause for Christian Redemption​

If Original Sin is what is proposed to have caused humanity to ‘devolve,’ engaging in the artificial selection that is culture apart from God’s plan (which we can assume is that of natural selection alone), and, if humanity is then in defiance of His plan, it stands to reason that true faith in Jesus’ sermons involves understanding that increasingly complex and materialistic culture is what causes human suffering - a thought that isn’t foreign to some psychologists (Sapolsky2004) - and that only by acting upon, let alone askance for forgiveness regarding, contribution to the inevitable endless “anti-Christian” behavior amongst mankind, can we be saved. But, in turn, if Micha’el and Gabri’el and Jesus were mere men (Bombaci 2016), it must be true that, for Christians, only God, El’Elyon, can do the saving, and only entheogenesis can facilitate that interactive redemption – the same as for the ancient Greeks, who forfeited by force their sacramental knowledge to The Church (Muraresku 2020:72). Self-identification with God and with all living things was the true passion – the compassion – of Jesus the preacher in the gospels of Matthew and Thomas. The rite that leads to periodic renewal of this compassion – this redemption – should not be reserved for only “the men of the lot of Melchizedek” now, or at the end times should they ever actually come. It is the right of all to be enlightened and good.

Over and out.

do you think progesterone has a similar effect to mushrooms?

johnwester130

I meant to include this link

this man compared it to 150mcg lsd

OP
C

CoconutEffect

Interesting. Strange, I don't even feel progesterone to be psychoactive, I've taken high doses too

yerrag

Pick your poison. Stalin killed all the amanita shamans, the great mother wants her son back.

Pick your illusion. Communism or Christianity. Same same la.

Is this what you meant?

akgrrrl

How did you like it?
I am not that brave.
I live alone in a "subdivision" of homestead tracts in rural Alaska where my neighbors are moose, bear, birds and small game, so situational awareness is not something to compromise. Amanita grow profusely all around me-- once in a while I see squirrel taking a bite.

yerrag

I am not that brave.
I live alone in a "subdivision" of homestead tracts in rural Alaska where my neighbors are moose, bear, birds and small game, so situational awareness is not something to compromise. Amanita grow profusely all around me-- once in a while I see squirrel taking a bite.
Have you asked any of your neighbors, the human ones I mean, about it? If they're beaming all the time, you don't have to ask.

yerrag

Ray Peat to me

Trigger warning

Over and out.

Very nice read. Makes me want to go to Alaska and forage in @akgrrrl 's backyard. The world needs a superhero or two.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals