Induction Cooking . Any Thoughts?

Mathematician

Hello everyone,
I have to buy a new electric cooking range (gas is not available where I live). I am undecided between the usual electric convection system and the induction system. In Europe, at least in certain parts of Europe, induction cooking has been used for many years and people swear by it. The induction system works creating alternating electro-magnetic fields that interacting with suitable cookware (like cast iron) make them hot. In terms of efficiency and temperature control precision it is unbeatable, but I am concerned about the generation of highly pulsating electro-magnetic fields, especially since while one is cooking, one has to be close to the cooking range.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Best,
Alessandro

x-ray peat

Hello everyone,
I have to buy a new electric cooking range (gas is not available where I live). I am undecided between the usual electric convection system and the induction system. In Europe, at least in certain parts of Europe, induction cooking has been used for many years and people swear by it. The induction system works creating alternating electro-magnetic fields that interacting with suitable cookware (like cast iron) make them hot. In terms of efficiency and temperature control precision it is unbeatable, but I am concerned about the generation of highly pulsating electro-magnetic fields, especially since while one is cooking, one has to be close to the cooking range.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Best,
Alessandro
I just bought a glass top electric so went through this process recently. The EMFs of the induction stoves were a deal breaker for me. The glass top gives off much less.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals