Indoor Heating In Fall & Winter Too Much Too Hot > Poor Health

DMF

Anyone find themselves at odds with laws/standards reguarding indoor heat?
I find indoor heating levels to be too hot. I always go to the back of the busses - so I can flip open the roof hatch for fresh air. The apartments in my high-rise are without thermostats - and it gets unbearable. I'm a problem to the management because of that. I don't use air-conditioning in Summer - fans are fine so I don't think I'm too sensitive.

R J

I think it’s mostly the quality of the air. Try some sort of air purifier and maybe a humidifier if the heated air is too dry. Even running a small carbon filter with an in-line fan can clean up a big air space. If you can put a HEPA filter in somewhere where your heat gets piped in, that would help too.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N For Those Looking For Better Indoor Air Quality Miscellaneous 10
L Recommendations For Indoor Air Filter? Toxins, Detoxification 10
S Indoor Air Filter Any Good? Miscellaneous 1
A Indoor Temperatures Metabolism 5
W "Is Co2 An Indoor Pollutant?" Scientific Studies 0
Amazoniac Improving Indoor Air Quality With Plants Articles & Scientific Studies 1
I CO2, Altitude, Indoor Air Altitude, Bag Breathing, CO2, Light, Weather 3
dd99 Indoor lighting Light 6
A Heating Season, Dust Mites, Etc Ask For Help or Advice 1
ScurveDream Is Manually Heating/warming The Body A Good Approach? Sharing All Of My "implementations." Ask For Help or Advice 2
haidut Simple Heating Of Tumor Often Leads To A Rapid And Complete Cure Scientific Studies 23
appotis Recover To Optimal Body Temperature With Sleeping On Far Infrared Heating Mat Mind, Sleep, Stress 21
D Eating Homemade Gelatin Raw Like Jello Instead Of Heating To Broth Gelatin 8
S Heating Up In The Evening Metabolism 4
JohnHafterson Poll: Respiratory Infections Next Fall/Winter Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 0
Sam321 CU & CSU To Require Proof Of Vaccinations Ahead Of Fall Semester Breaking News 8
P Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy by George Gilder Book Recommendations 10
P Is it okay to take diphenhydramine nightly to fall asleep? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 3
cjmorin Pregnenolone Hair Fall? Hair & Nails 18
cjmorin Pregnenolone Hair Fall? Hair & Nails 0
T Delayed Sleep Pattern Any Suppliments To Really Fall Asleep Easy? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 17
Ravenslore Why Does My Hair Fall Out If I Don't Take Glycine Daily? Ask For Help or Advice 24
I Approaching Mid 40's And The Wheels Starting To Fall Off? Male Issues 57
jzeno Niacin Helps Me To Fall Asleep. Similar Effect For Anyone Else? Experiments 7
G Should Temps Rise Or Fall After Meals? Thyroid and Hormones 5
M Serotonin Injection Induces A Dramatic Fall In Brain ATP Levels Scientific Studies 10
charlie How To Fall Asleep In 2 Minutes Mind, Sleep, Stress 2
S Pounding Heart Takes Me Two Hours To Fall Asleep Insomnia, Sleep Issues 16
S The Rise And Fall Of Estrogen Therapy: The History Of HRT Articles & Scientific Studies 5
burtlancast Looking For Scientific Evidence Of Steel Buildings Pancaking At Free Fall Speed. Anyone? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 25
gilson dantas Homocysteine: Why Don´t Fall? Blood Work, Labs 6
haidut Niacinamide Causes Dramatic Increase In Nad And Fall In Lactate Scientific Studies 4
haidut Birds Fall In Love Just Like Humans Do Articles & Scientific Studies 1
haidut As Altitude Rises, Lung Cancer Rates Fall Altitude, Weather 2
R Does *taking* Vit D cause hair to fall? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 13
Gl;itch.e Help Me Fall Out Of Love Ask For Help or Advice 64
S cant fall asleep Insomnia, Sleep Issues 21