Indigo Child Speaks About Carbon Dioxide And Oxygen

Enjoy

There was a catastrophe on Mars where I lived. People like us still live there. There was a nuclear war between them. Everything burnt down. Only some of them survived. They built shelters and created new weapons. All materials changed. Martians mostly breathe carbon dioxide. If they flew to our planet now, they would have to spend all the time standing next to pipes and breathing in fumes,” Boriska said.

“If you are from Mars, do you need carbon dioxide?”

“If I am in this body, I breathe oxygen. But you know, it causes aging.

http://www.ancient-code.com/russias...ith-fascinating-knowledge-baffles-scientists/

OP
S
Uh oh is it a repost?

L

lollipop

Uh oh is it a repost?
Oh no not at all!! I must admit to finding it interesting, somehow even plausible though cannot know if the site has any credibility. Some how the boy seems real even with his CO2/Carbon Monoxide mix up - lol.

Pointless

There is CO2 in car exhaust, but the CO antagonizes O2 in your body, which is why it makes you suffocate.

This is straight up Drunvalo Melchizidek stuff.

OP
S
Are you asking about carbon monoxide because of the car exhaust quote? I think he was using a hyperbola there, but yeah modern car exhausts are mainly CO2. The point of this thread is that it's odd that (if you think he made all of this up) he would come up with something as non-mainstream as "oxygen makes you age" and "carbon dioxide is good" and it's even stranger that he claims it is a natural progression. When I say strange I mean that it lines up with what we know is true, but it does not line up with something that someone would pick if they were making a story up, as they would tend to pick information that agrees with the mainstream view.

He would have no reason to create a story that he knows would only sound acceptable to a tiny minority like us, instead of a story that would seem plausible and interesting to everyone else.

Tarmander

Despite the hyperbole, it is pretty cool. Perhaps he said oxygen is aging because it generally is a mainstream view that oxidative stress is a thing?

L

lollipop

Are you asking about carbon monoxide because of the car exhaust quote? I think he was using a hyperbola there, but yeah modern car exhausts are mainly CO2. The point of this thread is that it's odd that (if you think he made all of this up) he would come up with something as non-mainstream as "oxygen makes you age" and "carbon dioxide is good" and it's even stranger that he claims it is a natural progression. When I say strange I mean that it lines up with what we know is true, but it does not line up with something that someone would pick if they were making a story up, as they would tend to pick information that agrees with the mainstream view.

He would have no reason to create a story that he knows would only sound acceptable to a tiny minority like us, instead of a story that would seem plausible and interesting to everyone else.
Seriously think this is pretty fascinating. Saw this article from the guys who interviewed him in the video. A doctor that worked with the boy at younger age wrote this up:

Project Camelot | Indigo Boy from Mars

From the article - a bit more about the CO2 thing:

"No, I'm not afraid, we live forever. There was a catastrophe on Mars, where I lived before. There were the same people as us, but there was a nuclear war and everything burned. Some people survived and houses were built, and new weapons. There was also a change of continents there. However that continent was not large. Martians breathe air which is mostly carbon dioxide. If they came to our planet, they would always stay near smoke stacks."

"And you, if you are from Mars, can easily breathe our air or do you need carbon dioxide?"

"Once you find yourself in this earthly body, then you breathe this air. But we hate Earth's air, because from your air comes aging. There, on Mars, people are forever young, around 30-35, and there are no old people. With every year these children from Mars will be born more and more on Earth. In our city there will be no fewer than twenty."

OP
S
Despite the hyperbole, it is pretty cool. Perhaps he said oxygen is aging because it generally is a mainstream view that oxidative stress is a thing?

Good point yes.

nograde

A much simpler explanation is that he just reverses common knowledge (oxygen good - co2 bad) to picture an interesting/alien world. Kids often do this. Btw. in the video the boy looks somewhat distressed and it seems the involved adults seem to project an agenda upon him. In the worst case this is child abuse.

L

lollipop

Btw. in the video the boy looks somewhat distressed and it seems the involved adults seem to project an agenda upon him. In the worst case this is child abuse.
WoW...not good. I did not watch, just read articles. I have looked at the research from U of Kentucky (I think) that reviewed nearly 20,000 cases of children remembering their former lives, family, etc, in effect a case for reincarnation. Really good research. Reading this I felt it rang with truth.

tara

I think the lad has potential as a future a sci-fi writer.

lindsay

Well, I read the article and started watching the video, and while super interesting, I have lived in Russia and still intermix with Russians in Estonia every year (going there in a few weeks) and...... well....... people there have a huge cult-mentality. Willing to believe anything their news tells them. If Putin had lived on Mars in a former life and Pravda had written an article about it, of course, everyone in Russia who read the news there would have believed it (Putin and Trump are probably pissed they weren't Martians in their former lives). I'm not saying the kid isn't gifted and super intelligent and whatnot, but I can understand some Russian and his response was not that intelligent for a prodigy. He basically said, "no", "not yet" and "I don't remember" regarding a lot of the questions. The people speaking to him were far more vocal than he was, unfortunately. Which is to be expected.

Not to mention, the Russian news (I have friends who live in Russia and I saw them there right after the incident in Ukraine - I was in Estonia at the time) - they told me that when the Malaysian plane was shot down over the region in Ukraine that was/is in civil war now - Russian media said that the plane was filled with the first bodies of the first Malaysian plane and that many people had been abducted by aliens...... that was actually in the news there! Aliens abducted the people on the second plane and the Western governments hi-jacked the second plane and filled it with dead bodies from the first plane to cover it up.

I'm sorry, but being someone who watched the police beat down and tase locals in Russia, and arrest them for no reason other than peaceful protest (like seriously peaceful protest - I know it happens here too), but anything in the Russian (and Western) media is skeptical. This poor kid is probably brilliant and has a great understanding and they are trying to make him into a cult leader. That's my two cents, and makes me a huge downer and a skeptic, but I feel bad for the poor kid.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom