Indigo Child Speaks About Carbon Dioxide And Oxygen

L

lollipop

Well, I read the article and started watching the video, and while super interesting, I have lived in Russia and still intermix with Russians in Estonia every year (going there in a few weeks) and...... well....... people there have a huge cult-mentality. Willing to believe anything their news tells them. If Putin had lived on Mars in a former life and Pravda had written an article about it, of course, everyone in Russia who read the news there would have believed it (Putin and Trump are probably pissed they weren't Martians in their former lives). I'm not saying the kid isn't gifted and super intelligent and whatnot, but I can understand some Russian and his response was not that intelligent for a prodigy. He basically said, "no", "not yet" and "I don't remember" regarding a lot of the questions. The people speaking to him were far more vocal than he was, unfortunately. Which is to be expected.

Not to mention, the Russian news (I have friends who live in Russia and I saw them there right after the incident in Ukraine - I was in Estonia at the time) - they told me that when the Malaysian plane was shot down over the region in Ukraine that was/is in civil war now - Russian media said that the plane was filled with the first bodies of the first Malaysian plane and that many people had been abducted by aliens...... that was actually in the news there! Aliens abducted the people on the second plane and the Western governments hi-jacked the second plane and filled it with dead bodies from the first plane to cover it up.

I'm sorry, but being someone who watched the police beat down and tase locals in Russia, and arrest them for no reason other than peaceful protest (like seriously peaceful protest - I know it happens here too), but anything in the Russian (and Western) media is skeptical. This poor kid is probably brilliant and has a great understanding and they are trying to make him into a cult leader. That's my two cents, and makes me a huge downer and a skeptic, but I feel bad for the poor kid.....
Actually sounds like a reasonable assessment @lindsay and as such, I agree with feeling bad for the kid. Russia does not sound like a fun place to go against the crowd, yikes. Living in the US, we forget life is different for people around the world.

Are you asking about carbon monoxide because of the car exhaust quote? I think he was using a hyperbola there, but yeah modern car exhausts are mainly CO2. The point of this thread is that it's odd that (if you think he made all of this up) he would come up with something as non-mainstream as "oxygen makes you age" and "carbon dioxide is good" and it's even stranger that he claims it is a natural progression. When I say strange I mean that it lines up with what we know is true, but it does not line up with something that someone would pick if they were making a story up, as they would tend to pick information that agrees with the mainstream view.

He would have no reason to create a story that he knows would only sound acceptable to a tiny minority like us, instead of a story that would seem plausible and interesting to everyone else.

Back when you were a free thinker

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom