Indians Eating Highly Inflammatory Plant Based Diet And Destroy Their Health

lampofred

@lampofred

Can you send me the source for your statement about Ayurveda? I’m actually interested in reading about it; not trying to call you out. If the traditional ayurveda supports those dietary practices that’d be pretty interesting.

Yeah look up "Charaka Samhita" That's a major part of it and I think you can find a PDF (translated by Gabriel Van Loon) and you can also find it online at a place called Charaka Samhita Online. That's a pretty large source of where I got my info from, but really all you need to do to make sure you are getting traditional Ayurveda and not Westernized Ayurveda is to read translations of the original Sanskrit texts and not rely on websites.

One interesting thing Ayurveda says is that happiness/exhilaration saturates the fats in your body... Also there is a lot of stuff about certain illnesses being caused possession by evil spirits and other supernatural stuff, so it has to be read with an open mind...

Last edited:

SOMO

You are talking about Indians from India?

Highest rate of diabetes in the world, not sure how that makes them "the healthiest long living people ever"

India is a MASSIVE country with a lot of variation in local cuisine.

+1
I've studied Ayurvedic medicine in the past but I no longer fully believe in its principles.

Ayurveda is somewhat confusing because Black Pepper, Turmeric and Ginger, and Chili/Capsaicin are all used commonly and those are KNOWN gut irritants.
But Ayurveda is anti-Garlic, which is kind of strange because it's such a potent natural Antimicrobial/Antibiotic and even in hefty doses, seems to only have benefits and is actually gentle on the stomach unless you take it undiluted

yerrag

But Ayurveda is anti-Garlic, which is kind of strange because it's such a potent natural Antimicrobial/Antibiotic and even in hefty doses, seems to only have benefits and is actually gentle on the stomach unless you take it undiluted
If they were to use lots of garlic in the way spices are used in curry, and eat them day in and day out, it would induce a lot of urination, and along with the urine out goes potassium and thiamine. I experienced this myself, thinking it's all good to take large quantities of it. Big mistake for me. Garlic containes sulphites, and this becomes a large acid load when taken in large quantities, and this induces urination as the liver and kidneys relieves the blood and ecf of high acidity.

CDT

+1
I've studied Ayurvedic medicine in the past but I no longer fully believe in its principles.
Well, I mean, if you are eating freaking Finger Chicken in the village, that sure isn't Ayurvedic. Ayurvedic is a plant based ideology that uses herbs and lifestyle protocols to sustain optimal health.

Well, I mean, if you are eating freaking Finger Chicken in the village, that sure isn't Ayurvedic. Ayurvedic is a plant based ideology that uses herbs and lifestyle protocols to sustain optimal health.
Again you behave like standart Plant based/vegan advocate. And you don't know anything actually about Ayurveda, only pop ***t from internet. Charaka Samhita is foundational text of Ayurveda advocates for eating meat, and various animal derived products. All your Ayurveda knowledge is hippy voo from yoga class.

Screenshot_20200229-184205.png Screenshot_20200229-183144.png

Ayurveda is not plant based. Go read yourself. They even advocate for eating, I beg you pardon, crocodile balls to get laid.

CDT

Check this out:
”Meat Myths and Ayurveda”
Ayurveda is considered to be a complex science in many regions in India, and it "doesn't" advocate meat consumption for those who have specific health conditions. Anyone with a speck of sense of Ayurveda will tell you, even considering the Charaka Samhita, that Ayurveda does not advocate for the consumption of meat. It simply classifies it and provides a list of effects (and symptoms of consumption)

CDT

"Ayurveda while describing the red meat animals like cow, beef, pork etc has mentioned them to be highly nutritious in term of increasing the muscle mass, increasing strength and endurance etc. But further the red meat is listed in the food list which should not be consumed regularly or one should avoid. Why so? Because the heavy Guna (property) and other properties can cause over nutrition which is not at all required. This further can turn into various metabolic disorders. Even today the many research papers have proved the link between consuming the red meat and occurrence of the diseases like hypertension, obesity, intestinal cancer, diabetes etc. This clears the myth that more nutrition loaded food more health. It is important to take it in proper quantity and by proper person,in proper manner. The science has termed the red meat (if over consumed) as carcinogenic. A detail blog on red meat has already published on my site. Please refer. Baby, …who moved my ham !!!"

Samya

^ I'd agree from what I've read and experienced myself. There are some texts that say meat is healing for the physical body but it's generally seen as a medicinal food for the physical body and not recommended as making up the bulk of the diet. CDS mentioned the Gunas, meat would lean towards rajas and tamas, an ideal diet for those spiritually inclined would be one that leans towards the sattva guna, a sattvic diet.

Last edited:

SOMO

Again you behave like standart Plant based/vegan advocate. And you don't know anything actually about Ayurveda, only pop ***t from internet. Charaka Samhita is foundational text of Ayurveda advocates for eating meat, and various animal derived products. All your Ayurveda knowledge is hippy voo from yoga class.

View attachment 17120 View attachment 17122

Ayurveda is not plant based. Go read yourself. They even advocate for eating, I beg you pardon, crocodile balls to get laid.

The "Semen Soup" recipe is interesting and I will have to try it some time! I may even invite some guests to cum over my home to try it as well! :D

Fascinating. Obviously dairy (milk and ghee) is a common component of the Indian diet, but meat less so. I have read that they have an aversion to beef because the cow is viewed as sacred, but no such sacrosanct status is afforded to chickens, goats or lamb and those are more commonly eaten.

Fascinating. Obviously dairy (milk and ghee) is a common component of the Indian diet, but meat less so. I have read that they have an aversion to beef because the cow is viewed as sacred, but no such sacrosanct status is afforded to chickens, goats or lamb and those are more commonly eaten.

Only 28.5% of Indian population are vegetarians.
Now, poultry industry 'catches' Covid-19

According to this article 72 eggs and 4.25 kg of chicken are consumed annually per capita.

Don't forget 200 million Muslims in India.

^ I'd agree from what I've read and experienced myself. There are some texts that say meat is healing for the physical body but it's generally seen as a medicinal food for the physical body and not recommended as making up the bulk of the diet. CDS mentioned the Gunas, meat would lean towards rajas and tamas, an ideal diet for those spiritually inclined would be one that leans towards the sattva guna, a sattvic diet.

I believe it was misinformation given out by the psychopathic ruling class to stunt and conform the society to their wishes.So only the 'chosen one' can consume meat,and the presence of health is then used as an psycho-magical ticket,a Con-Artist-scam,to condone even more meat for the gang of the 'Chosen one',like:"he isnt fat,so his constitution allows him to eat such unhealthy meat,here,it is written in the big book over there!"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals