India vaccine killing Mongolians?

J.R.K

I just grabbed this from another thread, and did you hear about the genetically altered flying mosquito vaccines? It is all Twilight Zone!

View: https://twitter.com/vegsource/status/1393358858811187200

Thank you for this @Rinse & rePeat. This is something that has been kicked around for awhile now but no one has been able to validate. If there is a direct connection (by that I mean actual documents that verify COVID-19 hospitalization or visits and the patients being vaccinated) between these vaccines and the sharp rise in COvID-19 variant cases recently on a global basis this would be a major problem for those pushing the gene alteration drug.
Someone on the forum made the statement that the mRNA vaccines will be this generations Thalidomide, if the predictions are correct for the side effects this will make Thalidomide look like a minor abrasion scratch.

TheSir

Are vaccines the new bioweapon? Look at this article about what is now happening in Mongolia.

COVID didn't really begin in Mongolia until feb/march, so naturally deaths would begin to increase from that period onward, irrespective of the vaccine.

1621078934452.png

Deaths always lag behind the new cases by a couple of weeks, so in June the deaths/day should already be way down.

1621079028136.png

J.R.K

COVID didn't really begin in Mongolia until feb/march, so naturally deaths would begin to increase from that period onward, irrespective of the vaccine.

View attachment 23527

Deaths always lag behind the new cases by a couple of weeks, so in June the deaths/day should already be way down.

View attachment 23528

View attachment 23527

View attachment 23528
One does have to wonder though how do you go from 2 deaths to 193 in a span of two months.
The first question to ask is what did you actually change or introduce into your routine.
I am not saying this is damning evidence but I feel that someone really should investigate these spikes in infection shortly after vaccination campaigns begin.

TheSir

One does have to wonder though how do you go from 2 deaths to 193 in a span of two months.
Well much steeper rises were seen in many countries last spring. For example, it took Sweden just one month to reach 190 daily deaths from ~0 daily deaths. You just need one or two sources of the virus and a little later you have an epidemic to deal with.

Nemo

View attachment 23527

View attachment 23528

Deaths started rising right after mass vaxxing.

It's not like everyone in Mongolia went to Thailand on vacation that week.

The first question to ask is what did you actually change or introduce into your routine.
I am not saying this is damning evidence but I feel that someone really should investigate these spikes in infection shortly after vaccination campaigns begin.
We really need some insiders to get more hospital statistics like the video, on who is the sicker ones now. That would be more telling than anything. I have showed that video to several people and the look on their face is what we need more of. It is chilling!

J.R.K

Well much steeper rises were seen in many countries last spring. For example, it took Sweden just one month to reach 190 daily deaths from ~0 daily deaths. You just need one or two sources of the virus and a little later you have an epidemic to deal with.
Very true given the virulent nature of the original virus and its subsequent variants. Since the article does not indicate at what time frame those original two deaths occurred, it would be difficult to surmise as to when the virus actually arrived in Mongolia originally. Or what other events transpired at the same time as the arrival and roll out of the Indian vaccine.

J.R.K

We really need some insiders to get more hospital statistics like the video, on who is the sicker ones now. That would be more telling than anything. I have showed that video to several people and the look on their face is what we need more of. It is chilling!
Very true @Rinse &rePeat. It is a very sobering possible reality, In retrospect I think it would be good to get some actual hard data as to the vaccination status of all hospitals treating patients for COVID-19.
There is something at play here that is not adding up to me.
Since the mRNA vaccines do not contain any actual virus (that we know of), I hesitate to call the what happens to the unvaccinated in contact with the vaccinated, as shedding tends to involve the virus escaping, while it is true that we breathe out particulate matter continually, our innate immune system tends to dislike and remove foreign DNA rather quickly. But these symptoms like bleeding, extensions on menstural cycles, feeling like you are coming down with something, low energy ,fatigue, and the heartbreak of the spike in miscarriage, , all being reported by the unvaccinated. This is something different, and what concerns me the most is the lack of acknowledgment that this is happening and investigation by our health care officials.

TheSir

Deaths started rising right after mass vaxxing.
As I said, deaths started rising soon after cases started rising, predictably in the identical temporal pattern that has been seen in each wave everywhere in the world. There is no need to add the vaccine into the equation because there is no anomaly to begin with. The vaccination schedule merely somewhat coincides with the first wave of the virus.

Very true @Rinse &rePeat. It is a very sobering possible reality, In retrospect I think it would be good to get some actual hard data as to the vaccination status of all hospitals treating patients for COVID-19.
There is something at play here that is not adding up to me.
Since the mRNA vaccines do not contain any actual virus (that we know of), I hesitate to call the what happens to the unvaccinated in contact with the vaccinated, as shedding tends to involve the virus escaping, while it is true that we breathe out particulate matter continually, our innate immune system tends to dislike and remove foreign DNA rather quickly. But these symptoms like bleeding, extensions on menstural cycles, feeling like you are coming down with something, low energy ,fatigue, and the heartbreak of the spike in miscarriage, , all being reported by the unvaccinated. This is something different, and what concerns me the most is the lack of acknowledgment that this is happening and investigation by our health care officials.
Some of that bleeding stuff, stookes and seizures makes me wonder if these EXPERIMETAL vaccines are thinning the blood?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals