India in Covid Crisis? Look at this! Vaccine roll out and Covid increases!

jay123

Screenshot 2021-05-02 3.11.43 PM.png

Lollipop2

What a criminal tragedy for India. Having lived there for 12 years, my heart goes out to the people.

OP
jay123

jay123

How true is this data?
I first saw the graph on I believe the India Times. Then I saw the graph with the additions on a podcast.https://youtu.be/xnyZtVp9ON0 Start watching about the 18 minute mark and you will see how they have used photos that were 3 years old to sensationalize India and you will see the graph in the next few minutes too.

Philomath

OP
jay123

jay123

If authorities blame this rash of new deaths on Covid variants, instead of vaccine deaths, how would we even know?
Yes. And this could gradually happen in all parts of the world too!

yerrag

Yes. And this could gradually happen in all parts of the world too!
Yeah. Idiots all around following what the news media and social media says. And by idiots, I mean educated idiots. The less educated non-diots use reason and logic and smell a rat. The educated idiots rely on their expert talking heads.

OP
jay123

jay123

Yep. It's sad. And I found this the other day too. I think it's hideous.

OP
jay123

jay123

Yeah. Idiots all around following what the news media and social media says. And by idiots, I mean educated idiots. The less educated non-diots use reason and logic and smell a rat. The educated idiots rely on their expert talking heads.
Yep. And I found this the other day. It's hideous.

mimmo123

How true is this data?
Go listen to one of the Top Vaccine creators in the world he is as pro vaccine as you can get as he created them!! and he says NO this vaccine
Whats happening in India is exactly what he said would happen

Geert Vanden Bossche

Austin Resch

Regarding India, it seems much of the visual mainstream coverage is very dishonest. Footage of people dying in the streets by the "masses" has been shown multiple times to in fact be recycled footage of a gas leak incident that occured last year which had a "pandemic like" effect in terms of the footage that was collected from the event; i.e. people passed out/dead in the streets, people wearing respirators and gas masks, etc.
There is also many people living in India who have commented that it is quite common to see people sleeping on the sidewalks/streets which the MSM is claiming these people have died from covid.

On another note, the change in death/case rates seems to be most attributable to the cessation of IVM, the mass roll out of the experimental gene therapy, and the changing of the PCR Ct.

yerrag

OP
jay123

jay123

Lollipop2

Open Letter to India’s Prime Minister Modi - from 161 physicians:

“We are writing to bring to your notice that to date there is no proof of deaths due to the Novel Coronavirus. For the past one year, life has come to a standstill with people losing jobs and lives all in the name of Covid-19.”

Attachments

• Open-Letter-to-Honble-PM-Narendra-Modiji.pdf
    281.4 KB · Views: 7
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals