INCREDIBLE Jack Kruse Interview

achillea

Barrie Trower on wifi, cell phones etc. He is 80 plus and teaches advanced physics in England.

Texon

I actually like this comment pboy, and I definitely appreciate the power of the mind.

But EMF dangers are real. Please be willing to look deeper into the subject.
@koganmj @pboy my 2 cents...pboy doesn't see the seriousness of this because EMFs don't seem (emphasis on the word 'seem') to affect him. They are still affecting his physiology and biology, etc. without him necessarily knowing it at this point in time. I can personally attest to the validity of this issue. For example, until more recently, I would get a weird electrical/tingling sensation up both forearms whenever I had an Amazon kindle tablet in my hands. Also very strange effects from working in a high rise office in downtown Dallas that clear up once I get out of the building.

Aspekt

Such_Saturation posted this study a while back. There's another rat study floating around somewhere where cell phone exposure to rats raised TSH and cortisol.

Cellphones Lower Progesterone and Raise Cortisol

http://www.biologischekrebstherapie.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1084-1088.pdf

<<Exposing to 900 MHZ EMF caused decreases in progesterone (p<0.01) and increases in cortisol for both exposed groups (short-term and long-term) (p<0.01) in comparison with control group. >>

cyclops

Ray Peat was right before EMF..........since 1930 he is clueless. That is all I will say on the subject. He has no idea that we all are living in a world that cause a constant crabtree effect and calcium efflux.

-Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse is a nutcase. I read his book where he purposely had back surgery he did not need. I've read his rantings about things he doesn't understand (none of us do) like quantum mechanics. He has a cult following. Not interested.

cyclops

Jack Kruse is a nutcase. I read his book where he purposely had back surgery he did not need. I've read his rantings about things he doesn't understand (none of us do) like quantum mechanics. He has a cult following. Not interested.

With most diet gurus I can usually at least understand their logic, and see where I think it's faulty, but I really don't get where this guy is coming from. Want to make sure that it's not me.

Some people seem to agree with him though.

Dobbler

Ray Peat was right before EMF..........since 1930 he is clueless. That is all I will say on the subject. He has no idea that we all are living in a world that cause a constant crabtree effect and calcium efflux.

-Jack Kruse
If its so god damn harmful what does he suggest to prevent it? Earthing/grounding and sunlight, and move to mountains far far away? Hes dietary advice is a ******* joke but i can get behind earthing and sunlight.

lampofred

SOMO

I remember Jack Kruse being a semi-regular poster on the old Paleohacks.com forums and his posts were always verbose, long-winded drivel with a bit of superstition/quantum woo thrown in.

Jack Kruse was also given a 6 month suspension or some kind of penalty for lying to law enforcement.
At its Nov. 18, 2011, meeting, the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Board of Directors approved the recommendations of the Professional Conduct Committee that three members be disciplined for unprofessional conduct while appearing as expert witnesses in medical malpractice lawsuits. The disciplinary actions are:John J. Kruse, MD — Six-month Suspension. The Board concluded that Dr. Kruse gave false testimony in a deposition regarding the size of pedicle screws used in surgery by another neurosurgeon. There were several other matters which, while not the basis for the suspension recommendation, were causes for concern.

His name isn't even Jack Kruse, it's John Kruse, which possibly means he is trying to hide his identity, while still appearing as an authority.

In addition some of his ideas like getting adequate sunlight and maintaining an electrical balance with the earth are not new, they are at least 100 years old. Even older for the sunlight stuff.

I see no reason to take Jack Kruse seriously. Anyone can turn in homework on time and get a degree. Maybe he's a better neurosurgeon than a nutritionist, which would make sense since that's what his degree is in.

cyclops

"I don't waste my time on things that detract away from where I am headed. If you want to drink OJ and eat fructose and constantly keep un-condensing your matter in an EMF world.......be my guest." -Jack Kruse.

Like, what does that even mean, fructose un-condensing your matter?

jandrade1997

Jack Kruse routinely misrepresents even basic physics. As someone studying physics, every time I see him say "E=MC^2" in reference to biology, I cringe.

sunraiser

Everyone that has an idea to shake the status quo seems to get ridiculed at first. If they threaten vested interests then the ridicule might push them into obscurity.

I believe Jack Kruse is right about light. Moving to a sunny country for two months and being outside all day is the only thing that made a drastic (and almost immediate) impact for me. I didn’t even sunbathe, just tshirt and shorts and always getting early morning light.

2 years of trying absolutely everything with maximum effort before that. Eating well is key, but food did nothing before that. His diet is too dogmatic to be healthy imo (just like Peat’s), but I definitely think he’s onto something regarding light.

... to add, I think light is involved in k1 to k2 conversion. So k2 supplements might be a bandaid.

Last edited:

cyclops

I believe Jack Kruse is right about light. Moving to a sunny country for two months and being outside all day is the only thing that made a drastic (and almost immediate) impact for me. I didn’t even sunbathe, just tshirt and shorts and always getting early morning light.

Peat has said the same about sunlight, that it's the most important thing.

sunraiser

Peat has said the same about sunlight, that it's the most important thing.

I don’t believe the tone of Peat’s writing implies that sunlight is the most important thing. I think it’s important for people like Jack Kruse to share their views as he really strongly reiterates this as a factor. So many are stuck in ruts of diet and exercise without success. It can force people into negative cascades of food avoidance and thinking they must willpower their way to health, therefore corrupting the body’s own intuition.

Having these warped ideas in place about food might mean a person can’t properly heal even with sufficient sun and movement.

There’s almost a tone of desperation in Jack Kruse’s writing that conveys his frustration at the health sphere’s current trajectory and I get a strong feeling his main focus is trying to help people.

Nobody has all the answers and I don’t think being mega paranoid about EMF is the most useful thing to consider in a bad health situation, I just don’t think he should be completely disregarded because he doesn’t agree with Ray Peat.

cyclops

Nobody has all the answers and I don’t think being mega paranoid about EMF is the most useful thing to consider in a bad health situation, I just don’t think he should be completely disregarded because he doesn’t agree with Ray Peat.

EMF is problematic I just don't get why Jack Kruse believes PUFA (fish oil, omega-3) is the solution. He said he agrees with Ray Peat's logic before EMF, but now since we live in a microwave he thinks we need lots of good fish fat, but I don't understand his reasoning as to why.

Lutzzy

Jack Kruse is a very intelligent individual, you have to be to fix the nerves in a spine and keep someone walking and talking after horrendous car accidents and other misadventures that people survive. He is speaking at Weston Price events so I consider him a big great resource. I think he has proved his cold therapy with his weight loss. With the coming 5G and China talking 6G...I believe we are going to have to make many concessions to survive the coming frequencies........I have already lost many friends to brain cancer due to cell phone use. Eyesight too has suffered as many have had eye surgeries...Amazing that Americans spend the most on health care and have the worst health.....I admire the fact that he is not some know it all guru trying to sell some snake oil for $69.95 a bottle, with a 30 minute you tube commmercial. Why You Must Reduce Your Exposure to EMF (ElectroMotive Force) | The Liberty Beacon

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals