INCREDIBLE Jack Kruse Interview

mt_dreams

EMF is real. There's evidence of bees loosing some of their abilities in strong emf zones. That being said, some of what pboy alludes to is important for conversations relating to human effect and victim mentality. Plants grow better when they're grounded, and I would imagine humans as well are healthier as well when grounded, especially if they are being bombarded with fluctuating frequencies. Yet most people are not willing to spend time outdoors & grounded, they would rather change nothing and complain about the pitfalls of technology.

Issues with frequency were around prior to the wifi/digital cell signal age. In the past, people were sensitive to things like cars, sleeping close to fridges, electrical panels, etc. I was visiting a friend who was complaining about all the wifi in her building, yet she had a lounge chair that she always sits in that was backing onto her condos electrical panel. Like all things, there will be a certain percentage of the population that cannot tolerate pulsed electrical frequencies at all, but for the rest of the population, there's probably larger factors to why one is not feeling optimal.

If a person is looking to reduce the load, you don't have to move to the woods. Just buy a canopy to sleep in, and spend some time grounded to the earth most days. As long as you're not exposed 24 hours a day, most healthy people should be able to adapt. Moving to the woods, or turning your house into a faraday cage are only for the people with extreme cases.

edit: The doc movie "Resonance" from the op is a very stimulating documentary, it's worth a look for sure.

XPlus

Westside PUFAs said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96036/ Yes, I apologize. But that wasn't really me, it was just my high serotonin at the time. I then got a punishment of a 2 week ban. XPlus should get at least a week ban because he's also called me a "toothless puff."

Don't let Wack Cruze come in between us, Westy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Filip1993

Brian said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96005/ It appears that blocking calcium channels may be one of the most powerful ways of protecting yourself from the negative effects of EMFs. This agrees with my own experience that an emphasis on Magnesium and K2 have greatly improved my metabolism. I sleep extremely well and have a general increase in well being since upping them both.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2865&p=34300&hilit=EMF+calcium#p34300

I definitely notice benefits from minimal cell phone usage. When I go camping its amazing how much healthier my energy production and well being are. I attribute this in part to being away from manmade EMFs.

I agree that a gallon of milk, plus juice, etc diet is not a good idea for most people. I think most here would agree with that too. All those fluids might be good for a young athlete though. Personally I apply Ray Peat's ideas through just minimizing PUFA and getting most of my fat from coconut oil. Other than that I eat pretty much anything and don't intentionally restrict or over analyze my food choices. For me the most important things are: an abundance of red light, magnesium/K2, and adequate vitamin A.

Do you supplement magnesium Brian?

pboy

technically in the US its legal to insult people to their face, but if its deemed as 'fighting words' literally that's the clause, then you cant sue them for basically beating you down

tara

Peat has said his choice of home where he lives when he is in Mexico is partly influenced by it's low exposure to EMFs.

I think there is significant evidence that it can be a serious issue for some people, and maybe it is a smaller issue for most people (depending on strength, frequencies, etc). Seems reasonable that people who are generally more robust will handle it better?

tara

Westside PUFAs said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96068/
XPlus said:

Calling him Quack Kruse is not breaking the rules because he's not a forum member.

Thanks Charlie.

Actually, the rules say:
'Be polite'
not
'Be polite to forum members; feel free to insult anyone else".
How about expressing disagreement with non-members without being abusive too. (Everyone, not just Westside.)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
tara said:
Actually, the rules say:
'Be polite'
not
'Be polite to forum members; feel free to insult anyone else".
How about expressing disagreement with non-members without being abusive too. (Everyone, not just Westside.)
:1

Any stressor can be handled differently. But it's still damage.

Brian

Filip1993 said:
Do you supplement magnesium Brian?
You bet your "OJ and oysters" I do! Like one of those crazy "Magnesium Miracle" people. I do Epsom/Baking soda baths, topical MgCl (at 35% concentration) before light therapy(seems to open my pores and absorb very well), and alternate between Magnesium glycinate, and sipping on Magnesium Bicarbonate or very diluted MgCl with some baking soda (to taste).

OP
K

koganmj

koganmj said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/95998/ Don't worry bro, you've hurt your own reputation on here more than I possibly could.

You know what, I retract this statement. Based on the contributions of most of the other people to this thread, I don't think pboy's reputation is going to suffer one bit for making a derogatory statement about people suffering from a medically recognized condition. I remember exactly why I left this forum. Hopefully at least one person got some value out of my genuine attempt to help significantly shorten the learning curve of being able to take control of environmental EMFs.

Edward's latest blog post and the accompanying comments are freaking spot on the money.

narouz

Attachments

• there there.gif
    there there.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 394
koganmj said:
You know what, I retract this statement. Based on the contributions of most of the other people to this thread, I don't think pboy's reputation is going to suffer one bit for making a derogatory statement about people suffering from a medically recognized condition. I remember exactly why I left this forum. Hopefully at least one person got some value out of my genuine attempt to help significantly shorten the learning curve of being able to take control of environmental EMFs.

Edward's latest blog post and the accompanying comments are freaking spot on the money.

You said this just less than 4 months ago:

koganmj said:
Well you don't have to wonder anymore, it's happening NOW. I know there are a number of parents on this forum who are concerned about the coordinated effort we are seeing from the western world governments to "eliminate" all "loopholes" parents are "exploiting" to stop their children from being vaccinated, and with good damn reason. That people voluntarily line-up to have a needle full of god knows what injected into their body is just beyond me. There's something very, very wrong in society when people who exercise their right to choose what to put into their OWN DAMN BODIES are scoffed at for "exploiting loopholes". Our forefathers and mothers would be rolling in their graves at how apathetic we've let ourselves become.

The more people there are in society who know how to defend their own rights without needing a lawyer, the harder it's going to be for governments to do to anyone what they've done and are still doing to Dean. All of his content is free; there's no money involved in this movement.

Hopefully no one tries to poo-poo this post, but to anyone who does I say this: if you're happy to let the government control your life, knock yourself out. But stop trying to cram your religion of government down the throats of people like me who want to exercise our pre-existing right to self-determine. I'd rather be a "conspiracy theorist" than someone who plops themself in front of the TV and allows themself to be spoonfed blatant propaganda like a baby because going along with the mainstream is "cool".

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6533&p=78594#p78594

And then you mention Edwards purported "revolutionary" (as many people seem to be saying that it is, but they already agree with him and his worldview in the first place) post. Edward and you from above talk about "the system, gov't, corps. etc."

But here's the thing:

If you've watched the On The Back Of A Tiger Kickstarter video, Bradley says "a lot of people will greatly benefit with their health from this information getting out there" (not exact but something to that effect).

And he's right. But it's people who are specifically seeking that information who are the ones who can make that change, or who are even willing to try in the first place That is the key. I'm very excited for the film to come out and I really hope it changes the world. But just imagine what will happen if it does bubble. Authoritarian scientists and media folk will spew their venom at it and wish it away. There are many people from many areas of the world who are doing great things to change things, and most of it goes unnoticed by the "mainstream." But does that really matter? What if, like Bradley says, it's simply just the individual who finds the information and makes changes themselves and therefore greatly benefits themselves (and possibly their loved ones, but usually, just themselves when it comes to nutrition/lifestyle)?

That is what Edward and you need to grasp. I was at a shopping mall recently when I noticed a line of about 200 people, mostly women/girls, who were in line at one of the Victoria's Secret stores because 2 of their famous supermodels were there signing autographs. I thought to myself "Why do all of these people care about meeting these "models?" What if I were to walk up to them in the line with a microphone and camera and start asking them questions about nutrition and health? How long would it be before they got bored? :problem:

My point is stop worrying about everyone else and just do you, as the saying goes, because that's really all you can do. If you've ever worked in a customer service type of job, then you know just how rude and crazy people are. You would also know that you can't do 50 things at once. So in a similar way, I can't help more than one customer at once so I can't change the minds of people on nutrition/health/politics/science at once.

If I hung out with Jack Kruse and Edward it would be fun talking about grass fed Yak butter and beef that's so grass fed you'd swear it's wild game. But as soon I say "Hey, you know serotonin isn't such a good thing and white sugar can be used therapeutically," they will start foaming at the mouth and tell me to leave. :evil:

But I would use what I know and I simply just wouldn't engage in a debate with them especially when both of our minds are made up on a subject. It would be more fun to just talk casually and laugh at things together than to argue about nutrition. But online forums are different than that type of setting.

There is a documentary film from 2010 called "I AM." It was made by a very successful Hollywood director Tom Shadyac. Just look at his IMDB to see the movies he's done: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001723/

"Director Tom Shadyac speaks with intellectual and spiritual leaders about what's wrong with our world and how we can improve both it and the way we live in it."

I recently watched it and I was surprised to see that it touches upon a similar tone of On The Back Of A Tiger, in that a few minutes into it they say something like "science isn't always right," and they show some experiments in a similar way that OTBOAT will. The two films are very different of course but there is a similar underlying tone. But I think Tom Shadyac would have done more for the world if he took some of his millions and did more to help change things. But I don't blame him for not doing that because like I said about the girls who want to see the models, no one, or most I should say, don't really care. It's only those that do who do.

Charlie said:
However, when I listen to Peat in radio interviews he is nothing like this. :oops:

I hear ya Charlie but even Peat can get feisty once in a while:

"Now that our public health establishment has eliminated smoking from public places, maybe they can find a way to reduce stress and disease by removing morons from positions of power." - RP

:)

Ha, imagine Ray saying that in person or in audio. Sometimes just saying how you feel, feels good. But yes, one of my favorite things about Peat is that he doesn't care to prove a point to someone. When listening to him, when a caller says something stupid, or even something that you know Ray doesn't agree with, Ray doesn't go out of his way to say "Hey, that's wrong." He doesn't really care. He doesn't waste energy trying to convince people. His website really shows that as well. He doesn't make YT vids about nutrition. You want to know what he thinks, you have to read his articles. ;)

goodandevil

http://youtu.be/chD7uFjsfH0
koganmj said:
koganmj said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/95998/ Don't worry bro, you've hurt your own reputation on here more than I possibly could.

Thank you for this information koganmi

goodandevil

Oops, didnt mean to post video. Oh well, hope you enjoy, it's the detonation of a tactical nuclear warhed in the 10-100kt range in ukraine, точка short range ballistic missike. Thank you op for the thought-provoking interview.

pboy

you've grown wise wheat P, my young padawon

you're very right about that, and its no ones 'duty' to actually change anything other than their own personal karma and choices, and in fact, that's the only thing that makes or breaks your life anyways. Its something 'victims' don't wanna hear though. A lot of times people want to seem like a noble leader or something but really its just that the more people that listen to them, the better it makes them feel because perhaps they are unsure of themselves, I dunno how to put it but I think you get the idea. That's kinda why half my posts are just messing around or being funny, because once you realize the above, and what you said, the only true way to help anyone or elevate them is to be totally fine with letting them totally be themselves, you can always walk away if its like unpleasant, and really to just add humor and/or music or something, be entertaining, inspire them to follow their own inspirations. If you wanna nerd out or talk about real life kinda things, whatever that may be, theres always people to do that with but usually its not the masses...aka the peat forum talks about peat related things. The real measure of success of a person is how much joy per moment they experience on average, at the end of the day, and how happy they'll be with themselves on the day they peace out of here

XPlus

narouz said:
XPlus said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96063/
Westside PUFAs said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96036/ Yes, I apologize. But that wasn't really me, it was just my high serotonin at the time. I then got a punishment of a 2 week ban. XPlus should get at least a week ban because he's also called me a "toothless puff."

There there, XPlus.

Thanks, Narouz. You're the only one who understands me :cry:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals