Increasing Oxytocin And Gut Motility With Ozonated Magnesium

I am starting a separate thread.

M. Smithii colonize the small intestine, produce methane and slow gut motility. They are not bacteria and do not respond to antibiotics.

This is a gentle magnesium "bleach" that I think is reasonably safe.

I've used this and it not only helps gut motility to use it occasionally, but it increases oxytocin powerfully, something that I am very tuned into, increases erection quality and lowers refractory period in males, increases pleasure and feelings of connectedness.

In women I think it increases satisfaction from sex and interest in their partner. Maybe you could say it raises libido in a way.

My feeling is that this increases adenosine, and this can increase oxytocin and its kissing cousin, vasopressin.

There is an evil side to these, but there is a wonderful side too. Dr. Peat is not fond of either one of these kissing cousins that are produced at the same time in the body.

Also a warning: It is possible that this powder can persorb and cause problems but it seems to dissolve. Still I would be careful.

This is what I use occasionally, on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning

https://www.amazon.com/Aerobic-Life-Oxygen-Digestive-Cleanser/

As I mentioned I get the same effect from cordyceps water extract, but that uses lovostatin to kill the M. Smithii, and that has its own downside. But that may be safer.

Aad

Very interesting, thanks.

edit: sorry for the double post.

May I ask you how you know it increases oxytocin?

OP
ecstatichamster
Very interesting, thanks.

edit: sorry for the double post.

May I ask you how you know it increases oxytocin?

It seems that it increases adenosine and that in turn releases vasopressin and oxytocin. I think that’s the mechanism. It’s still mysterious but I am expert in recognizing higher oxytocin levels in my body and I can tell.

Hypoxia, thirst and other factors (maybe cordyceps and ozonated magnesium) release preprooxytocin that the body cleaves into vasopressin and oxytocin and releases from the pituitary mostly.

Vinny

I am starting a separate thread.

M. Smithii colonize the small intestine, produce methane and slow gut motility. They are not bacteria and do not respond to antibiotics.

This is a gentle magnesium "bleach" that I think is reasonably safe.

I've used this and it not only helps gut motility to use it occasionally, but it increases oxytocin powerfully, something that I am very tuned into, increases erection quality and lowers refractory period in males, increases pleasure and feelings of connectedness.

In women I think it increases satisfaction from sex and interest in their partner. Maybe you could say it raises libido in a way.

My feeling is that this increases adenosine, and this can increase oxytocin and its kissing cousin, vasopressin.

There is an evil side to these, but there is a wonderful side too. Dr. Peat is not fond of either one of these kissing cousins that are produced at the same time in the body.

Also a warning: It is possible that this powder can persorb and cause problems but it seems to dissolve. Still I would be careful.

This is what I use occasionally, on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning

https://www.amazon.com/Aerobic-Life-Oxygen-Digestive-Cleanser/

As I mentioned I get the same effect from cordyceps water extract, but that uses lovostatin to kill the M. Smithii, and that has its own downside. But that may be safer.
Is this the same substance, hamster?
Colosan Powder 200g | eBay

LLight

Thanks. Personally, I had read good things about it.

For example, Approaches Mediating Oxytocin Regulation of the Immune System. - PubMed - NCBI:

"Recently, the hypothalamo-neurohypophysial system (HNS) emerged as an important component of neuroendocrine-immune network, wherein the oxytocin (OT)-secreting system (OSS) plays an essential role. The OSS, consisting of OT neurons in the supraoptic nucleus, paraventricular nucleus, their several accessory nuclei and associated structures, can integrate neural, endocrine, metabolic, and immune information and plays a pivotal role in the development and functions of the immune system. The OSS can promote the development of thymus and bone marrow, perform immune surveillance, strengthen immune defense, and maintain immune homeostasis. Correspondingly, OT can inhibit inflammation, exert antibiotic-like effect, promote wound healing and regeneration, and suppress stress-associated immune disorders. In this process, the OSS can release OT to act on immune system directly by activating OT receptors or through modulating activities of other hypothalamic-pituitary-immune axes and autonomic nervous system indirectly."

OP
ecstatichamster
i think oxytocin is very very beneficial when made in your own body in small quantities from focusing on your partner.

LLight

You mentionned thirst induces oxytocin, do you happen to restrict fluid to reach it purposefully?

OP
ecstatichamster
never. I'm just quoting the medical literature because oxytocin + vasopressin are secreted together. They are both anti-diuretics. I doubt the amounts are high if you are increasing oxytocin with a partner, compared to amounts during thirst.

LLight

Ok :):
Already posted that publication/hypothesis a few times on the forum but as I find it quite interesting and that the topic of this thread is about oxytocin, I repost it once again: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306987716300792

"Looking at a waterhole, it is surprising that so many animals share the same space without visible signs of anxiety or aggression. Although waterholes are the preferred feeding locations of large carnivores, waterholes are shared by all type of herbivores of all sizes and shapes, including elephants. Recent research shows that the homeostatic disturbances leading to the “thirst feeling” not only activate specific substances regulating water and mineral household, but also the “trust and love” hormone oxytocin, while decreasing the production of the typical stress hormone cortisol. People using drugs, seem to be in search for oxytocin, as evidenced in studies with individuals on drugs such as ecstasy and gamma-hydroxybyturate. Hot environment, drought and increased sweating also activate specific oxytocin-producing parts of the hypothalamus, just as breastfeeding does in mother and infant. Water homeostasis is the only allostatic system activating trust neuro-anatomy and we suggest that this is due to the fact that all animals depend on water, whereas food type is species specific. Our hypothesis; regulating drinking behaviour through intermittent bulk drinking could increase oxytocin signalling, recover human trust and increase health by down-regulation of stress axis activity and inflammatory activity of the immune system. Intermittent bulk drinking should be defined as water (including tea and coffee) drinking up to a feeling of satiety and regulated by a mild feeling of thirst. This would mean that people would not drink less quantity but less frequently and that’s how all animals, but also human newborns behave. It is the latter group, which is probably the only group of humans with a normal fluid homeostasis."

Amazoniac

Ozonated magnesium on an empty stomach before bedtime is magical. It kills achaea. It has not bad effects. I think it increases oxytocin. You don’t need to use it constantly. I spoke of it quite a bit with the late @Travis.

Archaea in the form of Methanobrevibacter Smithii, create methane and they cause constipation. They can’t be gotten rid of entirely like all gut microbes, but they should be controlled, and controlling them gets the gut motility up a bit and eliminates (ha!) constipation.

You can have 2 - 4 bowel movements the next day, with no inflammation, and the effects tend to last for days.

Statin drugs in small doses can do the same thing, which accounts for the effectiveness of the fungus Cordyceps, although the ozonated magnesium I think is more effective.
Dear rodent, the claims of these products are shady, but if two giants are sponsored, there must be something to them. How does they compare to regular magnesium oxide?

In case this ozonation results in further oxygenation of the molecule, the stable salt formed might render it susceptible to attack by stomach acid, perhaps making it lose its properties afterwards. However, if for some reason this doesn't happen, I had in mind that it could be detrimental:

To be fair:

OP
ecstatichamster
I agree about it being perhaps a little shady @Amazoniac.

Are we to suppose that ozonated magnesium oxide is actually magnesium DIoxide? I am confused about what this really is. It does seem to work well though in terms of stimulating defecation and producing a lot of fecal mass.

This also increases my perceived oxytocin levels.

Dr. B

Dear rodent, the claims of these products are shady, but if two giants are sponsored, there must be something to them. How does they compare to regular magnesium oxide?

In case this ozonation results in further oxygenation of the molecule, the stable salt formed might render it susceptible to attack by stomach acid, perhaps making it lose its properties afterwards. However, if for some reason this doesn't happen, I had in mind that it could be detrimental:

To be fair:

mate could we talk over DM or could you direct to the thread, where you talked about fat soluble vitamins causing fat gain, vitamin d raising serotonin etc

InChristAlone

To be fair:

This was @Amazoniac's last post and now his profile is gone!! o_O

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals