Increasing Canthal Tilt

Stud

aight so i noticed that compared to pictures of a year ago my canthal tilt has increased. it's slightly positive but i'm not happy with it yet and would like to improve it further. A mate of me has it extremely hard and I think it looks really good. So how should this be achieved? increasing metabolic rate? decreasing serotonin?
I know zyzz increased his alot and was using things like clebuterol en T3 but yeah any advise would be appreciated!

FredSonoma

had no idea zyzz messed with T3 hahahahhaha

yeah it's really just a metabolism thing bruh

caffeine max

and just get healthy

my eyes look quite different than they used to

edit: definitely for fastest results, caffeine

decreasing serotonin will make your eyes much more hooded, i think, not positive

OP
Stud

Stud

had no idea zyzz messed with T3 hahahahhaha

yeah it's really just a metabolism thing bruh

caffeine max

and just get healthy

my eyes look quite different than they used to

edit: definitely for fastest results, caffeine

decreasing serotonin will make your eyes much more hooded, i think, not positive
thanks alot mate! yeah i'm increasing my caffeine intake trying to go back to 1 gram when i was on proviron. it's harder without proviron though because the gaba problems but yeah the caffeine sounds logic. hooded eyes look good too also conection with maxilla i believe will see i'm working on my maxilla anyways. thanks for the fast reply and may the aestetics be with you :happy:

FredSonoma

thanks alot mate! yeah i'm increasing my caffeine intake trying to go back to 1 gram when i was on proviron. it's harder without proviron though because the gaba problems but yeah the caffeine sounds logic. hooded eyes look good too also conection with maxilla i believe will see i'm working on my maxilla anyways. thanks for the fast reply and may the aestetics be with you :happy:
hahah you too bruh bruh

Constatine

This is purely speculation but I think canthal tilt is highly dependent on endotoxin or rather having good gut health. When I had bad stomach problems my canthal tilt worsened and it bettered again when I (mostly) resolved the issues. Aside from that I would guess that a diet high in fat soluble vitamins and minerals as well as androgens like DHT (I think proviron has the same functions) will help. Just some observations; people with poor canthal tilts tend to look very sick, have asymmetrical faces, and sunken bone structure. So improving bone formation and fixing gut issues seems like a good way to go about it. Also I've never heard of proviron causing gaba problems. Is it just increased adrenaline? Because DHT should increase gaba.

OP
Stud

Stud

no i mean i could tolerate more caffeine on provrion because of it's gaba agonism and thanks for the reply makes alot of sense I just looked at holyday pictures and i found one with very bad canthal tilt and that was on holyday after i got heavily vaccinated suprise suprise.

Constatine

Do you guys think caffeine has a beneficial effect on bone structure? It seems to decrease osteoblasts and increase osteoclasts leading to bone break down but this is not necessarily a bad thing. Vitamin A and E do the same and this is incredibly important for bone shape.

OP
Stud

Stud

Do you guys think caffeine has a beneficial effect on bone structure? It seems to decrease osteoblasts and increase osteoclasts leading to bone break down but this is not necessarily a bad thing. Vitamin A and E do the same and this is incredibly important for bone shape.
I think it has, i looked better after starting it

OP
Stud

Stud

This is purely speculation but I think canthal tilt is highly dependent on endotoxin or rather having good gut health. When I had bad stomach problems my canthal tilt worsened and it bettered again when I (mostly) resolved the issues. Aside from that I would guess that a diet high in fat soluble vitamins and minerals as well as androgens like DHT (I think proviron has the same functions) will help. Just some observations; people with poor canthal tilts tend to look very sick, have asymmetrical faces, and sunken bone structure. So improving bone formation and fixing gut issues seems like a good way to go about it. Also I've never heard of proviron causing gaba problems. Is it just increased adrenaline? Because DHT should increase gaba.
do you think xylitol decreases endotoxin beacause it gave me more of that "savage energy" that has been talkedabout in correlation to the tilt

OP
Stud

Stud

for now in chewing gum but plan on buying a big bag from myprotein

hei

I thought zyzz always had a high canthal tilt?
He was also blasting high doses of AAS from about age 17, not really a surprise that doing it then would masculinise his face. Same for one of the posters here who actually posted pics, he claimed it was due to K2 in the middle of posting how he had been blasting roids for years.
A lot of the changes that older people post seem to just be from better angles, lighting and perhaps a bit of imagination.

lvysaur

A lot of the changes that older people post seem to just be from better angles, lighting and perhaps a bit of imagination.
They're not, they're real changes. Whether they're sustainable is a different question. Coffee and aspirin gave me high canthal tilt, K2 didn't (but produced other morph changes)

I theory that ideal eye shape is a mixture of genetic and epigenetic factors. Genetic factors determine the general shape of your eyes, but eye development can be influenced by where your eyes are looking, and how much you squint (I.e sun exposure would make you squint naturally).

If you think about it,(at least in my own eyes) the direction of your eye affects the soft tissue of the eyelids in where they are positioned. When you look up with your eyes only (not tilting your neck), the bottom eyelid becomes more taut to the eye and the top eyelid fills into the crease between your browline and your eye. This is eye posture that people with good body posture and confidence naturally hold. Conversely, looking downward will create low hanging top eyelids and bottom lids that fill into a crease between the eye and the orbital bone (eye posture typical of people looking down into their phone or people that look down due to low confidence).

Secondly, squinting is also a big factor in hooded eyes and positive canthal tilt. People with adequate sun exposure are more likely to squint and thus more likely to have better eye shape. Think surfers. People that smile and laugh a lot usually have a positive canthal tilt for the same reasons.

I think, if one has held these positions during childhood along with good sun exposure, that this would create their ideal eye shape naturally, regardless of genetics . I think older people who actively try to change their eye posture habits could be successful, but who knows. Hopefully this makes sense

Last edited: