Increasing Caffeine To Large Amounts - Very Tired?

cyclops

Do you think that going from consuming two 200mg caffeine capsules a day, to six 200mg caffeine capsules a day could somehow cause a person to be extremely tired? Like debilitatingly tired? Needing several naps a day?

If so, what could be the reasoning or mechanism behind this?

Again, when increasing from 400mg caffeine per day to about 1200mg per day?

BigBrain

Do you think that going from consuming two 200mg caffeine capsules a day, to six 200mg caffeine capsules a day could somehow cause a person to be extremely tired? Like debilitatingly tired? Needing several naps a day?

If so, what could be the reasoning or mechanism behind this?

Again, when increasing from 400mg caffeine per day to about 1200mg per day?
which goal you want reach with this move ? i think 800 mg caffeine is enough to get max benefits im remembering haidut said that 800 mg caffeine or arround that has same effects as DNP

yes it can cause a person to be very tired. It can do that to me when I drink a lot of coffee. I don't know why.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

which goal you want reach with this move ? i think 800 mg caffeine is enough to get max benefits im remembering haidut said that 800 mg caffeine or arround that has same effects as DNP

Maximum energy and feeling good.

I was reading another thread on this forum (I believe also started by Haidut) that spoke about higher amounts being potentially useful. Peat has spoken about drinking very large amounts of coffee in a day.

I figured with enough calories a person could handle it. Im surprised that it can cause such tiredness/fatigue; I'd have expected the exact opposite.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Serotoninja

How long did you take to increase the dose?
Maybe it's some kind of liver detox or the upregulation of adenosine receptors, I get tired too if I go above 1g

Prosper

Was it less tiring when you started using it? I drink coffee on and off, and it's always very stimulating for the first couple of weeks and then passivizing from that point onwards. Today I drank a large cup in the morning with breakfast and took a two hour nap shortly after. Then once it wore off in the evening I felt much more energized.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Was it less tiring when you started using it? I drink coffee on and off, and it's always very stimulating for the first couple of weeks and then passivizing from that point onwards. Today I drank a large cup in the morning with breakfast and took a two hour nap shortly after. Then once it wore off in the evening I felt much more energized.

I guess so. Today was the worst after about 5 days on this amount. The past couple days were pretty bad too. Maybe the first couple days weren't as bad.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

What do ya'll think is a good dose of caffeine for you're average Peater with a decent metabolism? Reasonable long term dose? Maybe 1200mg is too much.

Prosper

What do ya'll think is a good dose of caffeine for you're average Peater with a decent metabolism? Reasonable long term dose? Maybe 1200mg is too much.
1200 is certainly a lot, but would it not be more reasonable to find the answer by yourself through trial and error? There is no universal static ideal dose for caffeine. Some can't stand it at all, others take 1,5 grams every day. You just have to go with what gives you the most benefits and the least amount of side effects at any given time.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

1200 is certainly a lot, but would it not be more reasonable to find the answer by yourself through trial and error?

Yes that is the best way to find out. I just wanted to see how much other peaty users are taking or found they have success with.