Increased Nutritional Requirements

marcar72

So just what are these "Increased Nutritional Requirements" anyways. So far I've started supplementing Vitamin K, Vitamin E, a B Complex w/Vitamin C (stress formula), Magnesium (glycinate & citrate), and Zinc sometimes.

I've upped/upping my liver intake & using calf liver for the extra Vitamin A and Vitamin K. (thinking calves would have more Vitamin K) I'm sort of leery of eating too much liver though, but it's key to reversing my teeth sensitivity. Even more so that Vitamin K it seems. I'm thinking of getting some Nutrisorb A and experimenting with that.

I'm down to my highschool weight every since I went through my chronic health issues with environmental toxins (mold) this summer. I'm thinking that had more to do with nutritional deficiencies though, hence my query here. I'm afraid of loosing any more weight. (5'11" at 150 lbs) I'm feeling a lot better since supplementing and even more so since moving residence.

Ohhh, and I've been supplementing some Ferrous Gluconate since experiencing some anemia this summer. That will stop here soon. Also mindful to eat more red meat and even tried bone marrow for natural iron.

Any insights or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated! :)

tara

Calories. :)
maybe from more fruit, or milk, or honey - what works for you.
If you are eating more meat, you might want more calcium to balance phosphorus.
Others may have other ideas.
Hope things keep improving for you.