Increased Breathing After Aspirn & Small Meal

J

james2388

I had a 3 leftover slices of bacon, a red apple dusted with cinnamon and salt, and 5 slices of roast beef with black pepper and hummus and drank 3 oz of OJ and took Gericare Aspirin 325mg.

Has anyone experienced something similar? It feels like I want to take deeper longer nasal breaths. Not relaxing, feels like I'm a little on edge. Breathing rate feels like I should be at the pace of a brisk walk, but I'm sedentary, Heart Rate 60-70.

I don't think there is anything to concerning with the macro nutrient ratios it was not a lot of food at all. I don't drink Orange Juice often because it's store/commercial bought, not fresh, tastes sour, sticks to my teeth.

gaze

I think if liver glycogen is poor, eating protein without enough carbs can be hard to digest. Also aspirin increases glucose metabolism, but if you dont eat enough sugar or store enough sugar your body may hyperventilate a bit

OP
J

james2388

I think if liver glycogen is poor, eating protein without enough carbs can be hard to digest. Also aspirin increases glucose metabolism, but if you dont eat enough sugar or store enough sugar your body may hyperventilate a bit

Thank you, I'm also looking into possibly getting more thiamine in my diet. I've read it can increase glycogen storage capacity as well as utilization. Sugar without enough B vitamins may have lead me here.

Velve921

Both aspirin and thiamine are metabolic stimulators. Be careful with adding more stimulators before the right foods support the metabolism.

For example, if aspirin has these effects on you, then maybe try a lower dose with a meal and then balance the macronutrients a little more appropriately for your body.

mrchibbs

As @Velve921 mentioned, it's important to be aware that any pro-metabolic substances (i.e. virtually every thing discussed on this forum) will increase your requirements, and for instance may completely empty your liver glycogen. So you don't want to be overly stimulated. What you want is to slowly increase your metabolism over several months and adjust your caloric/sugar/nutrient requirement in step.

Some fat and protein can help slow the absorption of sugar and prevents hypoglycaemia from elevated metabolism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom