Increase Testosterone To 1000 Ng/dL ++

superhuman

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has tried to increase their testosterone levels to 1000 ng/dL or more?? I know haidut posted about doing it but is there anyone else that have managed it and if so how?

Since high testosterone is just so crucial for everything and makes an insane improvement in overall well being, muscle, leanness etc etc

I know enough protein, weight training and all that but still even in athletes, body builders, fitness people or just overall it seems like nobody really managed to get their testosterone up to these higher levels except for when they use TRT.

TubZy

The only other way would be herbs probably or a combination of certain ones with pregnenolone and DHEA.

Hello

I was wondering if anyone has tried to increase their testosterone levels to 1000 ng/dL or more?? I know haidut posted about doing it but is there anyone else that have managed it and if so how?

Since high testosterone is just so crucial for everything and makes an insane improvement in overall well being, muscle, leanness etc etc

I know enough protein, weight training and all that but still even in athletes, body builders, fitness people or just overall it seems like nobody really managed to get their testosterone up to these higher levels except for when they use TRT.

On three grains NDT a day, my total T was 1150 ng/dL.

OP
S

superhuman

On three grains NDT a day, my total T was 1150 ng/dL.

Because it was accompanied by rather extreme high-oestrogen symptoms including oedema, and my muscles became very flat.

Hmm that was strange. The thyroid should not be the cause of the high estrogen symptoms since it should reduce it. Did you get all your other needs met in terms of protein etc?

How did you take the NDT, once a day or ? how much T3 and T4 are in 3 grains?

TubZy

Tried both pregnenolone and K2, did nothing

What are you trying to achieve though of getting your T levels at 1000+? There isn't going to be a big difference if you are in the 800's already especially in terms of muscle mass. What are your T levels now?

OP
S

superhuman

What are you trying to achieve though of getting your T levels at 1000+? There isn't going to be a big difference if you are in the 800's already especially in terms of muscle mass. What are your T levels now?

All the benefits that comes with high testosterone, lower water retention, and of course the muscle building, all the mental benefits etc etc

4-500

TubZy

All the benefits that comes with high testosterone, lower water retention, and of course the muscle building, all the mental benefits etc etc

4-500

Well, lower water retention isn't necessarily from higher T, but DHT. You actually can hold MORE water if you increase T due to the increase in estrogen if DHT is not optimized.

What is your free T which is more important than total T?

sladerunner69

Hello

He took the laundry list of supplements he mentionned in that thread called "sexuality through the peat prism" from a few years back. He also used a special protein powder mix 2/3 casien 1/3 gelatin. He consumed 60 grams of that twice a day I beleive, which is suppsoed to be good for testosterone and I am not sure why. Still, I have trouble believeing he was able to get his testosterone that elevated because I have tried many routes and never gotten close to that.

Jsaute21

@superhuman i have spent the last several years becoming obsessed with raising T. @Such_Saturation @TubZy are on the money man. It is just a number. Don't get me wrong- if you are sitting below 500, you should optimize T to the best of your availability but research has shown that the difference in T from even 600-100 is very limited. Free T, DHT are important, as is overall energy, with all three being a representation of healthy thyroid function. I got my T & Free T extremely high about a year ago, and i honestly didn't feel that great. I had very very low estrogen, which hurt my sex drive, and was suffering from some OCD tendencies. Focus more on how you feel than an arbitrary # you are shooting for.

Hmm that was strange. The thyroid should not be the cause of the high estrogen symptoms since it should reduce it. Did you get all your other needs met in terms of protein etc?

How did you take the NDT, once a day or ? how much T3 and T4 are in 3 grains?
My diet met all of Peats recommendations. I simply didn't need thyroid to begin with. Exogenous thyroid is quite often not the cure for hypo metabolism. Hyperthyroidism in men is commonly associated with high estrogen symptoms like gynecomastia. Indeed, even Hans Selye reports this correlation. There is an upper bound beyond which thyroid leads to Hyperestrogenimia.

Last edited:

Wagner83

You're basically left with a diet that is primarily meat based (red) including the internal organs, fruit occasionally as it's seasonal, and vegetables as a last resort, aka, not a significant source in their diet. The insulin load with that type of diet is quite low, and given the fact they'd have extended fasts in between animal kills for food. Diet wise, that is probably your best best at raising T levels.

:troll:

OP
S

superhuman

@superhuman i have spent the last several years becoming obsessed with raising T. @Such_Saturation @TubZy are on the money man. It is just a number. Don't get me wrong- if you are sitting below 500, you should optimize T to the best of your availability but research has shown that the difference in T from even 600-100 is very limited. Free T, DHT are important, as is overall energy, with all three being a representation of healthy thyroid function. I got my T & Free T extremely high about a year ago, and i honestly didn't feel that great. I had very very low estrogen, which hurt my sex drive, and was suffering from some OCD tendencies. Focus more on how you feel than an arbitrary # you are shooting for.

I agree with you but its still something objective you can measure. But yeah the reason i had to bring up a number is because the studies when males get on TRT and get over that 1000++ things really start to happen. Like people with high testosterone put on more muscle mass without training then natural do when training 3 times a week strength training. You also of course get all the benefits in terms of mental stuff, drive, positivity etc etc and the overall look/apperance in terms of less water retention, symmetry etc etc masculinity.

OP
S

superhuman

Well, lower water retention isn't necessarily from higher T, but DHT. You actually can hold MORE water if you increase T due to the increase in estrogen if DHT is not optimized.

What is your free T which is more important than total T?

That is true but only if you have high estrogen or not control over the aromatization then T gets converted to estrogen, if not its not a problem. I havent read into much about DHT but i know you and the site you write for has written about it allot. How do you increase the DHT and what benefits does that give?

I havent measured my free T and total T but i go in terms of how i feel and all that jazz since i have read everything about it etc so i know in terms of what to expect and not.