Increase Productivity?

lampofred

Do you have references to read re: sleep deprivation decreasing serotonin?

RP mentioned it in a newsletter "Thought and Energy, Mood and Metabolism", he said oversleeping raises serotonin and undersleeping raises adrenaline. He also says oversleeping causes blood sugar to fall and undersleeping raises it. So sleep deprivation is an effective way to get out of depression/learned helplessness in the short-term until you can figure out what to do to get your thyroid working.

mrchibbs

RP mentioned it in a newsletter "Thought and Energy, Mood and Metabolism", he said oversleeping raises serotonin and undersleeping raises adrenaline. He also says oversleeping causes blood sugar to fall and undersleeping raises it. So sleep deprivation is an effective way to get out of depression/learned helplessness in the short-term until you can figure out what to do to get your thyroid working.

Thanks I'll go read that Newsletter! It's from 2001 I believe.

mrchibbs

Well maybe it's different if you're not in the US but I would be too scared to order Ritalin online here...

Yeah like you know I did have to buy that cynoplus from you because Canada has also upped its regulations lately. Apparently even DHEA is now a controlled substance despite the fact that it predates the FDA Laws in the States. Lol it's so obvious that Health Canada or the FDA are merely puppets for the industries. It's a big joke. If it was me there'd be no drug control at all. Make it all legal. Focus on the really harmful stuff like bombs, or anthrax.

There are a few substances I'd like to get my hands on, like lidocaine, and I don't know if Ritalin is an intelligent thing to take but for the past several years I've been a little too chilled out and lacking in motivation/energy (of course my health has been ***t at the same time) and it's a hurdle I'd like to get past.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals