Increase motivation, drive to succeed, aggresively go after your goals

DonLore

Sound
To achieve that state, in my personal experience, I have to be very careful with my diet and to eat enormous quantities of sugar with low fat, which is not the most appetizing meal. Due to high stress in my childhood, I developed a body who can´t oxidize properly glucose, so now I have to put more effort to it.
Now if I get over 60g of fat, I get a bit tired and my baseline level of dopamine decreases. What helps are B vitamins, but you know, I can't take them all my life.
Another very important thing is to avoid dairy, wheat and all kind of grains, even starch. These foods make me sluggish and aphathethic all the time.
Before descovering these things, I knew that I had a cortisol issue so I started taking progesterone which helped me a lot. My sleep quality didn't improve, even if my cortisol was low, that's mostly because my blood sugar was all time low during the night and I didn't know that I need at least 150g of carbs before going to sleep. Good thing about progesterone is that made my life easier, my brain function was faster, concentration improved dramatically and dissociation dissapeared.

To get that high dopamine, energy, motivation and low inflamation I have to follow these rules, which are not easy:
1. My source of carbs are from Jam, Honey and Sucrose. I can't starch. The thing is that I can´t mix them with milk, so I have to eat them without nothing, that´s why it´s important to get high quality gem.
2. Eat every 1-2 hours. I always have to keep a cherry jar with me.
3. Limit amount of fat to 50g. My carb intake is above 350g, for optimal results I usually go around 450g. Protein at least 100g.
4. 2 tablespoons of sugar in my coffee are not enough, I still get stress reaction. Usually half jar of gem is enough with a coffee. If I don't follow this rule, I get insomnia.
5. To get the required amount of calcium I have to drink 2 liters of carbonated water, which contain 700 mg and some suplimentation.
Sounds like you have bacterial overgrowth, from all your symptoms and rules. Maybe incorporate some anti-bacterials, most effective one being iodine

DonLore

Ye
if you look at other primates and other predatory animals, they spend much of their time lounging and relaxing. i think that feeling a sense of lack without something like 1million dollars is brainwash by a culture with an insane sense of duty. yes we need money to get by, but only because we are apart of a damaged society that is ran by elites that have practically enslaved the world. compared to the 1%, youd still be poor even with 1million dollars. i think that having a decent amount of savings so that you can have a rainy day fund, having money invested, and living a modest life that allows you to have high quality food and amenities without working very hard is ideal. just my opinion though. i think that living life in accordance to the feeling of feeling small without 1million dollars will only perpatuate, and your ego will still feel small once you get that amount of money.
Yeah, stress and serotonin seems to drive the overachievers, and it wont bring happiness even if you get 10mil. While spending the day at beach with friends brings happiness, or hunting or sex

Cloudhands

Ye

Yeah, stress and serotonin seems to drive the overachievers, and it wont bring happiness even if you get 10mil. While spending the day at beach with friends brings happiness, or hunting or sex
yeah ive been homeless before and i was the happiest id been in forever. i wasnt homeless because i couldnt afford a home, which is probably super stressful, but i was just taking psychedelics and bumming it on the beach. now im fairly happy and have good income, but i know that i crave living in a way where i have very few demands like a job or a task i have to do that isnt fun or creative

PeatBull

OP I could have written that post. Still dont know what is exactly that gives me that motivation, but it comes only a couple days in year.

Sound

Sounds like you have bacterial overgrowth, from all your symptoms and rules. Maybe incorporate some anti-bacterials, most effective one being iodine
I don't think so. I took lots of times for a few weeks antibiotics and it improved just a bit my digestion, but nothing else.

Sefton10

if you look at other primates and other predatory animals, they spend much of their time lounging and relaxing. i think that feeling a sense of lack without something like 1million dollars is brainwash by a culture with an insane sense of duty. yes we need money to get by, but only because we are apart of a damaged society that is ran by elites that have practically enslaved the world. compared to the 1%, youd still be poor even with 1million dollars. i think that having a decent amount of savings so that you can have a rainy day fund, having money invested, and living a modest life that allows you to have high quality food and amenities without working very hard is ideal. just my opinion though. i think that living life in accordance to the feeling of feeling small without 1million dollars will only perpatuate, and your ego will still feel small once you get that amount of money.
Well said. Only a rat can win the rat race.

Jennifer

You’re welcome, @James b, and thank you. :)

Thank you so much, @Luke. I appreciate that. :)

DonLore

I don't think so. I took lots of times for a few weeks antibiotics and it improved just a bit my digestion, but nothing else.
Anti-biotics only kill some bacteria, leaving fungi, yeast etc around. Only iodine can and will kill all of the pathogens

Ismail

Anti-biotics only kill some bacteria, leaving fungi, yeast etc around. Only iodine can and will kill all of the pathogens
Any specific type of iodine you recommend? Have you experience with iodine before? If so, how did it benefit you? Thanks.

Ismail

Bingo! 👌

Well said.

DonLore

Any specific type of iodine you recommend? Have you experience with iodine before? If so, how did it benefit you? Thanks.
I tried both potassium iodine and lugols. I had so much other things going on that its a little hard to pinpoint exact effects, but I think a strong anti-estrogenic effect (no bloating, muscles looked defined) and some die-off in the gut. And I think I started detoxing huge amounts of chlorine. We need iodine anyway so unless diet gives you 1mg+, then occasional supplementation of lugols or just potassium iodide could be beneficial

Ismail

I tried both potassium iodine and lugols. I had so much other things going on that its a little hard to pinpoint exact effects, but I think a strong anti-estrogenic effect (no bloating, muscles looked defined) and some die-off in the gut. And I think I started detoxing huge amounts of chlorine. We need iodine anyway so unless diet gives you 1mg+, then occasional supplementation of lugols or just potassium iodide could be beneficial
Thank you, really appreciate the response 🙏

laleto12

I completely agree with this! These days society doesn't want people to even rest. It's all about grinding and suffering.

jet9

To achieve that state, in my personal experience, I have to be very careful with my diet and to eat enormous quantities of sugar with low fat, which is not the most appetizing meal. Due to high stress in my childhood, I developed a body who can´t oxidize properly glucose, so now I have to put more effort to it.
Now if I get over 60g of fat, I get a bit tired and my baseline level of dopamine decreases. What helps are B vitamins, but you know, I can't take them all my life.
Another very important thing is to avoid dairy, wheat and all kind of grains, even starch. These foods make me sluggish and aphathethic all the time.
Before descovering these things, I knew that I had a cortisol issue so I started taking progesterone which helped me a lot. My sleep quality didn't improve, even if my cortisol was low, that's mostly because my blood sugar was all time low during the night and I didn't know that I need at least 150g of carbs before going to sleep. Good thing about progesterone is that made my life easier, my brain function was faster, concentration improved dramatically and dissociation dissapeared.

To get that high dopamine, energy, motivation and low inflamation I have to follow these rules, which are not easy:
1. My source of carbs are from Jam, Honey and Sucrose. I can't starch. The thing is that I can´t mix them with milk, so I have to eat them without nothing, that´s why it´s important to get high quality gem.
2. Eat every 1-2 hours. I always have to keep a cherry jar with me.
3. Limit amount of fat to 50g. My carb intake is above 350g, for optimal results I usually go around 450g. Protein at least 100g.
4. 2 tablespoons of sugar in my coffee are not enough, I still get stress reaction. Usually half jar of gem is enough with a coffee. If I don't follow this rule, I get insomnia.
5. To get the required amount of calcium I have to drink 2 liters of carbonated water, which contain 700 mg and some suplimentation.
When do you eat your fats? Do you try to separate them from sugars? (aka randle cycle, etc) ?

When do you eat your fats? Do you try to separate them from sugars? (aka randle cycle, etc) ?
Not really and I don't think it's necessary knowing the low amount of fat. The optimal scenario would be eating 10g of fat per meal with some aspirin to completely stop lipid peroxidation and improve randle cycle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals