Increase Digestive Juices / Saliva In Mouth

Does anyone have any experience looking to increase digestive juice secretion in your body or had an experience where saliva in your mouth was increased? It doesn't necessarily have to be how to do it, more so what happened with you. Maybe you increased your metabolism and you noticed an increase in it.

I wonder what would specifically INHIBIT it. So far, all I know is a slow metabolism would inhibit. I'm working on researching saliva on how it is even produced in the body or what causes it to be produced, but haven't made much ground.. I need to find some more research.

Lurker

Have you read the Wikipedia entry for saliva? It mentions autonomic nervous system impact on saliva.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saliva
Sympathetic stimulation of saliva is to facilitate respiration, whereas parasympathetic stimulation is to facilitate digestion.

I think it goes along with survival mode transferring resources toward short term needs and away from longer term health. I think the rest of the "digestive juices" follows the same pattern. Although there are other limiting factors that can affect digestion such as mineral/electrolyte status, enough aminos for enzyme production, bile flow, etc I still think ANS is the key factor though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals