I was surprised to see that there wasn't a thread dedicated to discussing people's experience with it so here we go. At the risk of stating the obvious, it is just raising the head of your bed 6 inches and sleeping at an incline. It has been reported to achieve some impressive health results such as:
Here is some background info:
- Improving blood circulation
- Boosting metabolism
- Improving lymphatic drainage from the brain
- Improving immune system function
- Improving respiratory function
- Easing symptoms associated with Alzheimer's, diabetes, glaucoma, migraines, multiple sclerosis, sleep apnea, acid reflux, edema, varicose veins and more
Inclined Bed Therapy Benefits
Home - Inclined Bed Therapy IBT - Restore & Support Your Health
How to Use Inclined Bed Therapy For Diabetes, Acid Reflux and More
Anyone try this and care to report on their experience?
I tried this in the past and had some good results but had moved and am just getting around to setting up my bed again. Tonight will be day 1 and Ill try to report back any changes.
I'd like to think raising your headboard actually works, but I've never seen any real research findings that even discuss it.